Jon Voight has a message for the "black community" and the "angered left" -- racism was "solved long ago by our forefathers"

Didn’t think it was possible to make James Woods seem reasonable. :thinking:

6 Likes

Have to say he’s absolutely brilliant as Mickey Donovan, but alas, even more clueless than his character.

1 Like

His arrogance is astounding

2 Likes

baby boomers continue to insist on their relevance, even as they slide into senility: the video.

4 Likes

Holy crap Angelina was right!

3 Likes

Attack of the Jon Voight: How Racism Got Solved

1 Like

I only wish there was some music to accompany this funny business!

1 Like

I think that’s “Vought”. This is just some old man.

1 Like

See, this is exactly why humans living longer and longer is a bad idea for the nation, politically. Eventually they all become old cranky conservative people who vote like clockwork in every single election.

4 Likes

What’s the cutoff age? 45?

13 Likes

You%20Dont%20Know%20Everything%20ASSHOLE

25 Likes

I believe the traditional cut off age was 21, but Hollywood got it moved up to 30

18 Likes

Per previous established science, 30, but I think we ought to start by legislating age limits on the presidency.

And @melz2 I mean statistically, of course “not all old people”… but many. Too many.

And remember old people vote disproportionately, which … kinda sucks for our democracy TBH because their positions are disproportionately represented in the outcomes.

3 Likes

This is true - it’s bad for democracy when more people vote.

12 Likes

I’m assuming that since you’re over 30 you’re going to revoke your voter registration and retire from public life and commenting on issues?

Plant a vine a fig tree?

16 Likes

Holy crap, I made it almost a minute. What a turd that guy is!

1 Like

Yes, it’s bad when certain groups, particularly groups which are statistically known to be regressive on social issues, vote disproportionately in a democracy.

I generally feel it is unhealthy for democracies when people regularly live to be 80, 90, 100+ for this reason, and it’s partly why we’re seeing what is happening now.

If there is a magic button to push to get 18 - 25 year olds to vote, I’d love for someone to push it. Rock the Vote again, MTV!

1 Like

Oh, yes, [Jehovah] had answered some prayers. The answer was, “Egg-sucking weaklings! You are still too sane! Behold, my chosen one!”

At which point we discover that the actual desert-deity had been eaten long ago, and the congregation has been worshipping an avatar of Slaanesh all along…

1 Like

Angelina’s… Documented difficulties with relationships rather nicely demonstrate a poor example during her formative years. Granted, she seems to be making progress in many ways, but it is clearly too late for Mr. Voight to change his path.

1 Like

You like democracy- but only when people don’t have choice.

Hey - i have no problem with people choosing for themselves that they’ve been around too long. But your data says 30.

8 Likes