Jordan Peterson explains Antifa to no-one's satisfaction, least of all his

I feel like it’s past time people were describing Andy Ngo as a “right-wing provocateur” and just called him what he is: a Nazi motherfucker.

15 Likes

Youtube keeps recommending his channel to me for some reason, even after I’ve said “don’t recommend this channel” multiple times. I have zero interest in listening to his garbage.

Sadly, he bears a strong physical resemblance to my father.

9 Likes

Now you’ve gone and made daddy cry.
Go clean your room.

10 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me, but I think he talks a lot like a self-help guru or perhaps an evangelical preacher instead of a scholar.

10 Likes

11 Likes

If you’re going to explain why antifa is bad then you should back up and explain why fascism is good.

And typically the people who think fascism is good only think so when they are the ones who get to be in control. So it’s the ultimate selfish masturbatory political belief.

21 Likes

Popped in to say, fuck these two. Fuck them hard.

Complete and utterly useless skinbags.

4 Likes

FWIW, that’s literally been his whole career though.

21 Likes

See, this is the part I have enormous difficulty in parsing; I would have though that any believer in the Christian god, would have considered Nazis as godless heathens, especially as their prophet, Jesus Christ, preached about loving one another and forgiveness, etc, but they instead talk about Antifa, ie Anti-Fascists, as the godless. Is that because anyone who’s even slightly to the Left of Hitler, Geobels etc is automatically Communist, or is it just because the Nazis developed the Final Solution to everything they’ve been indoctrinated into believing with all their heart is evil and must be wiped from the earth, and ‘Antifa’ are fighting against that mindset.
Actually, I think I know the answer, just consider this a rhetorical question… :disguised_face:

19 Likes

Yeah, I think you do. Don’t look for consistency, logic or well-reasoned arguments; half the reason they “believe” in god is because it obviates any need for those things.

12 Likes

Does not compute. What do you mean “or”?

4 Likes

If that’s true, he could be suffering early onset spongiform encephalopathy. At least that would give him an excuse for his mad blatherings.

8 Likes

Aka Mad Crustacean Disease.

11 Likes

I mean didn’t the Nazis kind of invent their own national “christian” faith complete with Nazi tree ornaments and everything?

I think the same thing is at play. Hell, I think it’s the same damned religion at least in some cases.

14 Likes

At the suggestion of his meat-atarian daughter and her ex-PUA husband, Jordaddy allowed a quack doctor in Russia to put him into an induced coma to help him kick his speed habit. Plenty of excuses, is what I’m saying.

Before he went truly round the bend, he wrote a self-help book for his young white male fanbois promising that the rubes could turn around their lives by following his 12 rules.

13 Likes

Apparently he’s a reliable way to get people “engaging” in the comment threads? (What more does one need?)

4 Likes

I’m guessing he’s just a shit human being.

12 Likes

Welp it looks like his unhinged beliefs on other matters are going to end his own “crime of being” soon.

4 Likes

In the context of the mob being caused by antifa.

8 Likes

Or a shark or a rat or a newly dominant male lion or a number of other species that will kill for many reasons other than food or defense.

5 Likes