Josh Hawley chews gum like Violet Beauregarde to mask his humiliating takedown on the Senate floor

The republican senate primary in MO is shaping up to be a real clown car a greasy barrel stuffed with varmints.

• Former Gov. Eric Greitens, who resigned in 2018 amid a sex scandal (which also involved blackmail, so I’m not kink-shaming here) and campaign-finance BS, only to be replaced by that dolt Parson;
  • Hawley, the seditious insurrectionist whose offenses are legion;
  • Eric Schmitt, the Attorney General most famous recently for suing school districts to prevent mask rules;
  • Vicky Hartzler, a horrible person whose offenses are also legion;
  • Mark McCloskey, the gun-waving St. Louis attorney who threatened BLM protestors, was charged and convicted for it, and subsequently pardoned by that dolt Parson;
  • Billy Long, a college dropout, auctioneer, talk-radio host, and US Rep from MO’s 7th district, who seems the least offensive of this lot but is no prize himself.
4 Likes

There’s a GIF I’ll be making use of until this awful man is out of politics. Thank you.

2 Likes

I think the technical term for those kind of folks is varmint.

2 Likes

Edited to add, thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.