Mitt Romney shoots a LOOK at Josh Hawley

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/06/mitt-romney-shoots-a-look-at-josh-hawley.html

9 Likes

Reek’s opinion means nothing to me. But as I’ve been saying for a while now, Josh Hawley is one of the biggest threats to the future of liberal democracy in America. He clearly has presidential ambitions, and today he’s made a clear choice to tie himself and his future career not only to Il Douche but to his right-wing populist followers – including the insurrectionist thugs who stormed the Capitol today. Make no mistake: this is a politician who, with the complicity of his party, could very well bring fascism to the U.S.

45 Likes

Mittens directed quite a bit of his 5 minutes worth of stares toward Hawly, too. Too little, too late.

17 Likes

How many LOOKs are in a Collins Disappointment?

25 Likes

Hurricane Collins has been upgraded to “Concerned.”

22 Likes

I watched and applauded Romney, feckless man that he is, because what he said was right. I heard the bullshit Hawley spoke, and wished he’d burst into flames.

14 Likes

Thhhrreeeee!

4 Likes

Well, that’s Stanford for you.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 7.46.55 PM

8 Likes

Hey, who says that a mask hides your expression?

11 Likes

Thank you, I needed a laugh.

2 Likes

Yes Hawley’s an asshole…and Mittens is confirming it takes one to know one.

14 Likes

Why isn’t he wearing a mask? Please don’t tell me they take their masks off to speak, that’s exactly when you need to wear one because that’s when the most droplets are released.

10 Likes

I sure am glad we in Missouri traded in Clair McCaskill for this racist bro-child. /s

8 Likes

The entire world shoots a look at Josh Hawley.

He needs to be booted from Congress- with dispatch. He certainly needs to be thrown out by the voters if we fail to do something before his next election, god forbid.

12 Likes

Mitt Romney is the last bastion of any kind of morality and decency in the Republican party.

Which isn’t saying much.

6 Likes

Sorry, I just live here (Missouri). I didn’t vote for him.

1 Like

Needs to shoot something more substantial than dirty looks.

Since we’re giving out rewards, I wish I had a nickel for every LOOK I shot at Mitt Romeny.

4 Likes

#notAllMissourians