Sen. Josh Hawley is made a fool in this montage that highlights his latest lies

Originally published at: Sen. Josh Hawley is made a fool in this montage that highlights his latest lies | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Hawley seems like a fool to us but he’s still one of the most dangerous fascists threatening what remains of American liberal democracy. He’s excusing the thuggery and intimidation at school board meetings (ostensibly in the name of the freeze peach he’d deny others) because he knows it’s part of his path to sado-populist power

26 Likes

Hawley is made a fool in this montage

Well, that’ll fix him!

8 Likes

Missouri, stop sending Nazis to DC, please.

17 Likes

I would argue he’s not excusing it, he’s deliberately twisting this because right wing extremists know that getting into the school boards is the best way to effect the fascist theocracy* they want.

• I swear to you, I originally typed ‘theocrazy’ and very nearly kept it!)
20 Likes

Don’t swear, you’re better than that. :nerd_face:

10 Likes

Jesus Christ, what a goon. This must have been what Mark Lavin was going on about last night.

1 Like

It’s almost funny that he questions “where the line is” on how you define a threat.

Telling people you know where they live and they are going to be killed is a threat.

It’s pretty simple Josh.

But it’s not funny because he knows he’s being dishonest here.

9 Likes

Oh, he’s not an idiot. He knows full well what he is doing & saying.
Too bad he & his Fellow Travelers in Congress aren’t sitting in a dungeon awaiting trial for sedition, treason, etc. They certainlly betrayed their oaths of office.

I’ll be surprised if any of em face consequences for their [non]actions, other than becoming the despotic overlords they dream of being.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.