Joy Reid angers Republicans for calling them a "creepy little COVID-loving death cult"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/09/16/joy-reid-angers-republicans-for-calling-them-a-creepy-little-covid-loving-death-cult.html

22 Likes

If The Shoe Fits GIF by GIPHY News

63 Likes

Who is she calling ‘little’?

9 Likes

She’s not wrong…

53 Likes

creepy grim reaper GIF

39 Likes

You had me at “COVID is the precious.”

43 Likes

I guess it sucks to be them.

24 Likes

Also… such snowflakes… they can dish out all kinds of insults, but melt at the first sign of criticism aimed at them.

50 Likes

"It is perhaps the first real tangible proof that your criminal COVID-loving death cult ways are not going to work for you at the ballot box next year. "

48 Likes

They may be upset, but it’s because they don’t like someone holding up a mirror and forcing them to look at themselves.

33 Likes

I whole-heartedly support Democrats making the distinction that they are against Covid and Rs are for it. That will help the majority of anti-Covid people align to get what needs to be done done.

Imagine if World War-II had been stopped because some jerks weren’t willing to ration butter. That’s where we’re at with this anti mask and vax nonsense.

31 Likes

Why isn’t literally every non-Republican in the media or government saying this loudly, angrily and repeatedly? This isn’t even controversial, it’s undeniable.

24 Likes

11 Likes

It’s reasonable to assume they would be mad, but without seeing any of their reactions, that’s just a guess that they are mad.

5 Likes

Back in those days, my grandfather scrapped a perfectly good Oldsmobile for the war effort. Yet these right-wing shits won’t even put on a fucking mask for their neighbors.

38 Likes

Cue the supercut of talking heads alternating between clutching their pearls and demonizing the left.

8 Likes

We need more of this kind of talk on TV please!

17 Likes

the insane part to me is, if you hate wearing masks there is a solution: we have a vaccine available. i mean i know masks are an additional safety measure, but honestly if everyone was vaccinated we could probably ditch them. We have the ability to get life back to normal relatively easily but too many idiots are refusing and guaranteeing we all have to keep up the annoying precautions like masks.

19 Likes

Keep it up you bunch of GOP geniuses - ramp it up to the midterms so we can watch you go down the toilet with trump

5 Likes

That someone at this level has to say these things in 2021 is utterly surreal.

I’m like totally ready to switch tracks back to the other reality that we diverged from back in '16.

3 Likes