Judge criticizes Capitol insurrectionist's use of trial to raise funds for anti-vax activism

Originally published at: Judge criticizes Capitol insurrectionist's use of trial to raise funds for anti-vax activism | Boing Boing

7 Likes

It pains me that people are calling this “The Trump Era.”

More accurately we should be calling it “The Stupid Years.”

[ETA: although I guess the word “Trump” does equal a combination of stupidity and grift.]

10 Likes

You know, this and other post headline images look exactly like something Ralph Bakshi would make.

1 Like

Not one of my go-to’s when talking to the AI but I’ll bring him up.

2 Likes

He has been doing very expressionistic and surreal paintings, mostly of clowns (Little Guys). A 180 from his rotoscoped days. The palate and chaotic paint reminds me of some of his newer stuff.

Examples:

More:

3 Likes

Did this quack have a reputation she could shred herself to begin with?

4 Likes

More like Ralph Steadman, if you ask me.

7 Likes

in my top artists to mention to the AI.

4 Likes

apparently the lessons of her big orange chief have rubbed off on her. she learned the proper way to grift.

1 Like

It beggars belief that Gold could have incurred anywhere near $430,000 in costs for her criminal defense: after all, she pleaded guilty — in the face of indisputable, readily identifiable evidence — without filing a single motion,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing."

I think that this disclosure give’s Gold’s defence lawyers a ballpark figure when sending in their invoice.

6 Likes

I just can’t believe that a putschist would engage in financial impropriety like this…

2 Likes

Ah, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas!
I was actually thinking of the artist for Pink Floyd’s The Wall, Gerald Scarfe.
Maybe Bill Sienkiewicz?

6 Likes

Definitely Stray Toasters era Bill Sienkiewicz in there some

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.