Judge halts Infowars' bankruptcy

Originally published at: Judge halts Infowars' bankruptcy | Boing Boing

20 Likes

Macaulay Culkin yes

40 Likes

You lose again, arsehole.

35 Likes

Time for the plaintiffs to bleed him so dry that the next time he cuts himself shaving, only air will come out.

37 Likes

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by The Office

21 Likes

When asked for a comment, Alex Jones’ head burst in outrage.

Again.

SNxRZ

20 Likes

It’s all shellgames, wherever $ comes in from, he’s trying to hide it in other entities.

19 Likes

30 Likes

Yeah, but so far he’s not been clever enough to get away with it. And the IRS, while slow to react, has a long reach and a longer memory. And more clever people that’ll take the shell game apart.

21 Likes

Drag him.

19 Likes

Is it wrong for me to wish his last moments are spent lying in a ditch covered in his own blood and sick while a freezing December rain falls on him and the realization his entire life was wasted consumes the last of his consciousness before he is enveloped in a black nothingness? Does that make me a bad person?

26 Likes

32 Likes

Thoughts and prayers

12 Likes

I seriously can’t figure out how this guy hasn’t had a coronary. He, and Mark Levin … get SO worked up. For men of their age and physiques.

There must be something to that snake oil they sell.

12 Likes

Jeebus that graphic is what I imagine a PCP trip to be like.

6 Likes

I am quite ok with DALL-E Mini producing horrible faceless images of Republicans and fascists from now on. Don’t really need to ever see their actual photos again.

9 Likes

Levin almost bit it in a car accident last year. Got away lucky with minor injuries. :confused:

But yeah, he is always blowing a fuse with his rants.

5 Likes

Grab him by the bitcoin.

13 Likes

Let’s not engage with shitposters.

11 Likes

Stumptown GIF by ABC Network

12 Likes