Judge in Whitmer kidnap trial thinks juror is flirting with terrorism defendant

Originally published at: Judge in Whitmer kidnap trial thinks juror is flirting with terrorism defendant | Boing Boing

6 Likes

That’s kinda gross.

25 Likes

Everything about this entire situation is so ridiculous it would be hilarious in a Coen Bros movie. Here in reality it’s all just terrifying and disheartening. Wolverine Watchmen? I want to laugh at the high school level naming convention, not lose sleep over the fact that these armed assholes are just part of the tip of an unsettlingly large, horribly rotten iceberg.

42 Likes

God, these weirdos are so fucking exhausting.

18 Likes

A skittles-laden fist shake is as a good as a wink, to a blind horse…

13 Likes

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

13 Likes

A real punch in the gut for anyone who’s struggling to get tinder matches!

8 Likes

These fascist derps look like the poster boys for “human repellant”.

20 Likes

Sweaty palm skittles :nauseated_face:

13 Likes

(One good phrase deserves another.) Morrison leans over to Bellar and whispers, “Bob’s your aunt.”

5 Likes

What the who?

I mean, come on. Those aren’t even related comics!

x-men wolverine GIF

Its Time Dc GIF by Watchmen HBO

Pulp Fiction GIF

16 Likes

“Fanny’s your uncle.”

6 Likes

Defense attorney Andrew Kirkpatrick soon to argue that Skittles can cause erections.

6 Likes

Vincent: “Excuse me, I’m curious, why would you get a fist full of skittles?”
Jody: “It’s a sex thing. It helps fapping.”

4 Likes

See the source image

7 Likes

Many years ago, my cab driver was telling me a story about a fare in the back pleasuring themselves with a roll of Skittles, and was offered to “Taste the Rainbow”.

Based on where I was, what I had seen while there… zero reason to doubt him.

5 Likes

Reminder that wolverines are smelly, antisocial little shits who will literally piss on any food they can’t eat just so no other animals can enjoy it.

13 Likes

I am assuming that it’s a Red Dawn reference.

The original article though does show that truly there is no accounting for taste…

5 Likes

For a while my older brother worked as a NYC cabbie. Not always with any sense of humor or pride, he would tell me of the many fares who would come on to him. Considering that… and other out-of-scope possibilities in the life of a NYC cabby… I did not envy him.

2 Likes

Why is the judge even waiting and wondering what to do? If there is any doubt, throw her out!

8 Likes