Judge orders Alabama to 'preserve' voting records for Senate special election

It’s nauseatingly fascinating to me that it takes a court order to try to stop voting records from being destroyed.

Could be worse I suppose. At least we still have actual elections…for now.

11 Likes

Well, how else do you expect conservatives in Alabama to defend and preserve the white race? It’s a combination of making sure the impure don’t vote and forcing white women to carry babies to term… /s

6 Likes

I seriously don’t know what’s going on here but it’s super fishy and weird.

11 Likes

It’s called voter suppression.

9 Likes

This is a rigged system. This is a sick system from the inside. And, you know, there’s no country like our country, but we have a lot of sickness in some of our institutions, and we’re working very hard. We’ve got a lot of them straightened out, but we do have – we really do – a rigged system in this country, and we have to change it. Terrible. Terrible

Donald J. Trump,
December 8, 2017
Pensacola, Florida

4 Likes

I wonder if Moore was backstage frantically thinking shut up, shut up, shut up.

12 Likes

Somewhere in Ala there is a roadside brothel with 16 year old girls and Roy Moore has been there.

6 Likes

I don’t want to think of what he was frantically doing backstage while this was being discussed.

5 Likes

The whole story is that Moore left the brothel right away. This isn’t really a story. I wish it were, but it’s not.

Maybe they told him they were taking him to a mall.

6 Likes

The girls weren’t young enough.

7 Likes

Chatting with a bunch of people, nobody thinks Moore is going to lose. Most not even because of voter suppression, but because conservatives have made their peace with the Moore allegations.

I think Dems stand to gain a lot more from a win here, though. It is not just a vote in Congress but a turn of narrative, a spiritual win.

4 Likes

I believe this to be true as well.

That said, with so much critical legislation in the balance right now, I’d much prefer more than a symbolic victory here.

5 Likes

In the future, the whole process will be immensely streamlined by simply determining who the most heinous, repulsive and depraved candidate is, and giving them the job.

3 Likes

That was the punch line I knew was there but could not find to save my life. Thank you!

3 Likes

He has served as an officer of the Army, or a prosecutor, or a judge, for the majority of his adult life, outside of law school which came after the army.

I am sure he reported such an establishment within the week. /s

5 Likes

Your turn next time.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.