Judge orders Trump to face deposition in E. Jean Carroll lawsuit

Originally published at: Judge orders Trump to face deposition in E. Jean Carroll lawsuit | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Great, another chance for him to display his aliteracy, narcissism and complete lack of morals and ethics on camera.

18 Likes

I have no knowledge of whether Donald Trump is or is not a rapist, but saying “I wouldn’t rape her, she’s too ugly” certainly suggests an attitude toward women that is compatible with being a rapist. Furthermore, it does seem to imply that – by his own admission – he would consider raping someone who met his beauty standards.

24 Likes

And, almost certainly, inadvertently self-inciminate.

10 Likes

8 Likes
4 Likes

You two are just going to have to share. A ménage a Trump.

9 Likes

You two are just going to have to share. A ménage a Trump.

jim-carrey-throw-up

18 Likes

It would be nice if sentences describing him began “confirmed rapist Donald Trump…” . I wonder if Mary Trump or some other relatives have donated DNA to confirm the likelihood of a DNA match.

3 Likes

Post your “eating popcorn” GIFs here…

4 Likes

popcorn_the_it_crowd

5 Likes

Trump’s Lawyer, “Its not that my client doesn’t have the right to remain silent, its that he is incapable of it.”

11 Likes

A truly innocent person wants to go to court and clear their name.

11 Likes

I hope someone is in charge of his diary. It’d be awkward to have this deposition clash with his subpoena from the January 6th Committee.

January 6 committee votes to subpoena Donald Trump

The January 6 committee has unanimously voted to subpoena Donald Trump, in a long-shot attempt to compel his testimony before the bipartisan congressional panel investigating his supporters’ attack on the US Capitol

7 Likes

4 Likes

barf throw up GIF by VidCon

8 Likes

How many lawyers must he be paying for right now? And, as a follow-up, how many lawyers are willing to ruin their careers for an immediate payout?

5 Likes

The only seemingly competent lawyer on Trump’s payroll right now is Chris Kise, who demanded payment up front.

But more recent reports indicate he was ousted from the team handling the documents case to do other work, likely because he told Trump things he needed to know rather than things Trump wanted to hear.

8 Likes

ugh… he’s just so gross. i won’t even demean the lingua franca by capitalizing anything having to do with him.

1 Like

cannot_be_unseen

4 Likes