Judge orders Trump to pay $2m over misuse of charity

Isn’t that what campaign donations are for?

1 Like

TGOP Jesus will come to tRump’s rescue, thoughts and prayers too…

8 Likes

I don’t understand why trump isn’t being fined personally? Or being tried for a crime. Isn’t misusing charity funds fraud?

6 Likes

He’s using Justice System Enterprise Edition. The rest of us are using Justice System Home.

16 Likes

From the Iowa event where he illegally used his charity to host a campaign rally. Her expression so perfectly conveys how I would feel if the only way to raise money for something I really cared about was to join trump onstage for a rally

4 Likes

But the best part is buried in the agreement:

“The Trump Foundation has shut down, funds that were illegally misused are being restored, the president will be subject to ongoing supervision by my office, and the Trump children had to undergo compulsory training to ensure this type of illegal activity never takes place again,” said Attorney General James

His three kids have to go get mandatory training. They’re like kids who keep flunking a course and now have to go to a special class to get additional help.

The rich. What more can we say about them that isn’t in evidence here?

8 Likes

Might want to drop that check on a hard surface before taking it to the bank…

4 Likes

They still got preferential treatment. If I was guilty of conversion of 2m dollars, I’d end up in federal prison.

That’s where they should be.

11 Likes

4 Likes

If I was guilty of conversion of 2m dollars, I’d end up in federal prison

If you stole $2000 and you were a minority you’d end up in prison.

That’s where they should be.

Yes, but most intelligent people have known that for years now. The problem is that he was allowed to appoint his own AG and SCOTUS so it probably won’t happen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.