Judge reassigned after reversing rape conviction and saying "this is what happens" at teen parties

Originally published at: Judge reassigned after reversing rape conviction and saying "this is what happens" at teen parties | Boing Boing

17 Likes

I hope by “reassigned,” they mean “fired.” And also “now having to defend himself in a criminal court for abetting a rapist.”

43 Likes

i wouldn’t trust this fucker to handle a civil case either.

62 Likes

I don’t care if they want to re-assign rape apologist Robert Adrian to small claims court, this arsehole does not deserve to be on the bench.

I do hope they find a way to get convicted rapist Drew Clinton into prison.

50 Likes

Send him to traffic court and don’t let him retire until he’s eighty.

18 Likes

tumblr_ltv456p9gq1qfacmco1_640

22 Likes

I’d say go start interviewing his acquaintances to find out who he might have raped.

36 Likes

“this is what happens” when there are “parties for teenagers” allowing “female people to swim in their underwear in their swimming pools”

This knuckledragging bastard literally just trotted out the “she shouldn’t have worn those clothes” excuse.

In 2022.

50 Likes

This is EXACTLY where my mind went as well.

Friends of Judge Kavanaugh Sr here might have some tales to tell.

17 Likes

Are you talking about the rapist Drew Clinton? Meaning Drew “The Rapist” Clinton? I agree wholeheartedly, but I think that, shockingly, that rapist Drew Clinton will never face punishment for any sexual assault he committed.

14 Likes

So the ruling stands?

2 Likes

If I understand correctly what I’m reading at Ballotpedia, Judge Adrian was re-elected in 2016 for a six-year term. So his term ends this year, and if he wants to keep the job he will have to get 60% of the vote in an election this November.

14 Likes

beer-kavanaugh

23 Likes

I first misread the headline as “resigned,” and thought, good!
Not really so good.
And just in case anyone here hasn’t followed the story, the judge reversed his own ruling bc he didn’t want to adhere to sentencing guidelines. So, he totally knows the rapist is guilty. And he clearly admitted why he reversed his ruling. Shouldn’t that be illegal?

32 Likes

If some women want to beat that judge to death with socks full of manure, I’d be happy to sit on the jury and declare them not guilty, because “this is what happens when the justice system breaks down.”

30 Likes

Well, now we know who the next GOP Supreme Court Nominee will be… :-/

13 Likes

Rapist Drew Clinton, rapist Christopher Belter, and rapist Brock Turner can both hang out at the Steubenville High School, like one big happy family!

You know, it’d help if there was a list of rapists out there so people knew to stay away from them! /s

5 Likes

I’ll bet he added the “people” part as an afterthought after a pause.

Also…

Moi8Rpr

13 Likes

Slow down there, buddy! We haven’t seen if he qualifies under the racism bracket yet.
I mean, I’m sure he does, but we need to see the evidence before the GQP will move on the option.

5 Likes

I’m gonna need more sticky notes, red string and thumb tacks!!

5 Likes