Judge rejects Trump's effort to keep his Jan 6 papers secret

I personally don’t have any problems watching our domestic Nazis get prosecuted either, but I’m not a politician…

5 Likes

Slightly off topic perhaps, but does anyone know what happened to Mike Pence’s pet bunny?

German politicians don’t seem to have a problem with it… nor do the German people… I guess having one experience with nazis in charge is enough to take the problem seriously.

6 Likes

Ask the Catholic Church about that one…

7 Likes

Yet we seem to have to learn the hard way…

Can’t learn from history no…

Ugh. This is such a shitty timeline.

3 Likes

It might help if we stopped treating historians like partisans…

The Original Series Yes GIF by Star Trek

5 Likes

10 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true!

Could also replace “history” with something about studying the environment to avoid destroying it, then being doomed to stand by and watch everyone else destroy it. :frowning:

5 Likes

Frustrated Fuck My Life GIF

For someone that vehemently claims he did nothing wrong, he sure is trying hard to keep things out of the public eye. Whatever happened to the “if you have nothing to hide” ethos Republicans like to spout so much?

8 Likes

One of the real joys of history, is that everything has a history, so everything can be studied historically as well as in their own fields!

5 Likes

For example, why did someone tear a hole in the shape of South Carolina in that book’s dust cover?

7 Likes

Undergrads… /s

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.