Judge rules Dems can sue Trump for doing business with foreign governments while in office

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/28/sue-the-bastid.html

12 Likes

Okay! Who’s first in line?

20 Likes

Please let this happen and please let 45 go so batshit ranting crazy he has a stroke… please please please.

41 Likes

The kleptocrat-in-chief won’t like this. One of the many reasons he wants to fast-track a loyal toady into the SCOTUS.

35 Likes

Well, this could get interesting…

6 Likes

:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Oh please let this lead to something…

:pray:

7 Likes

Not that the VPOTUS would be a great replacement.

7 Likes

How will we tell?

14 Likes

Can congressional democrats sue over that orange stuff he puts on his face? Isn’t that in violation of the emollient clause of the constitution?

18 Likes

So… what if they win? He won’t get un-presidented. It would be delicious, but I can’t see a judge confiscating his assets. Maybe a token fine?

2 Likes

itshappening.gif

That, actually, would be irony, if a judge did.

Because if he’d followed the rules and divested properly, he wouldn’t have assets to seize.

This is the heartbreak of these guys. It’s not just that they’re cons, but they’re so bad at it.

20 Likes

Sounds like a high crime and misdemeanor.

12 Likes

Sue away, Merrill; SUE AWAY.

5 Likes

It may just be staring to.

Both twins died.

17 Likes

The discovery alone would be worth the effort. You can bet that Donnie demanded a little sumthin-sumthin under the table from all of his little friends.

2 Likes

I’m hoping it leads to drinkingcheers

4 Likes

I’m thinking that – in the far future – the meaning of “both twins died” may become as obscure as “Bob’s your uncle”.

Then again, historians of the far future may generally have a sense of humor and jam the etymology into a footnote.

5 Likes

Sooner or later he’s gonna blow.ragingtrump

3 Likes