Judge throws off robe, kicks ass in court after defendant struggles with officer

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/17/judge-throws-off-robe-kicks-a.html

Christ, what an asshole (the defendant.)

Now that’s what I call an “activist judge.”

If only that judge had had a gun, he would be alive today! Well, one of them.

Critic: Our next movie is “McBain”, another shoot-em-up, push-em-through-the-plate-glass-window splatterfest from the Hollywood cookie cutter. Here’s a typically brainless scene.
[show scene]
Captain: Senator Mendoza is one of the most respected citizens in the state, McBain. And yet, you ran his limo off a cliff, broke the necks of three of his bodyguards and drove a bus to his front door!?
McBain: But captain, I have proof that he’s head of an international drug cartel!
Captain: I don’t wanna hear it, McBain! You’re outta here!
[McBain punches the captain out of the window and plummets into the fountain]
McBain: That makes two of us.

His name is McBain. Judge McBain.

Hold on, am I meant to feel sympathy for the guy resisting cuffing?

Fuck yeah.
I mean, the defendant is clearly an asshole of the highest order, and he’s violating Irene Adler’s rule #1:
Know when you are beaten.

I always assumed none of them wore pants under the robe. I stand corrected.

Obligatory

That’s typically the case but when the Honorable Judge McBain saw Larson’s name on the docket for that day he decided to wear pants, figuring that an ass-whuppin’ might be in store.

This judge is hip.

I haven’t watched the video but did the judge order him tased because of how recklessly he was throwing around those pronouns? A stenographer could get hurt trying to record that.

That fella seems to think restraining orders are “playing hard to get.”

Dammed activist judiciary!

“Y’all are buddy-buddy” fuck offfffffffff

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.