'Justice League Honest Trailer' doesn’t pull punches

Hehe, watched the ‘star trek the next generation’ one.

I had never noticed the “Riker maneuver”.

That stairwell fight in season 2 was still a thing of brutal beauty. For me the thing that ruined Daredevil (and the Defenders) wasn’t the costume, it was all the nonsense with ninjas. Especially the “they’re so quiet even Daredevil can’t tell where they are” bit. Dude, if your super senses are so finely attuned that you can hear where the FURNITURE in a room is then don’t tell me those ninjas can get the jump on you just by regulating their heartbeats or whatever.

6 Likes

The thing is Aquaman in his comic book form would look pretty goofy in live action. It was a workable rendition to go with the Snyderverse “everything is dolorous” aesthetic. Plus Jason Momoa gave a fun spin on the character.

So far there have been two versions of Aquaman I really enjoyed. John DiMaggio’s goofy braggart on Batman-Brave and the Bold and Justice League-Throne of Atlantis (because he had a conversation with a tank lobster).

I just have a tough time trying to find an interesting conflict/story with a mind reading and shapeshifting detective. But that is just me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You wait until they’re at your local library for free.

My local library has little more than two shelves of lightweight romance novels and three of murder mysteries, one of which is almost all James Patterson.
They have 4 comic books.
One of them is Modesty Blaise.

Comic books are difficult to keep intact but we have a shelf of them. Graphic novels are just big paperbacks so we have those at our library.
Also check your library’s website. Ours has ebooks and ecomics to check out to read on your mobile device.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.