Kamala Harris and Mike Pence face off in sole VP debate

Really? Cause the fly was the most useful part of the entire farce.

19 Likes

Yes. They deleted mine, which was obviously the best.

22 Likes

Every vote counts in the battleground states. And in central and western Pennsylvania, it’s not a winning policy to ban fracking. So tiptoe around it until you’re in, then heavily discourage fracking. With deniability.

No, that’s not what I want, but that’s how they are playing it for the election.

8 Likes

50 Likes

Well then, out with it…

3 Likes

Quick Joe!

31 Likes

Harris won. The fly came in second.

9 Likes

40 Likes

“And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.”
~Revelation 6:7-8

17 Likes

The fly knows shit when he sees it. :grin:

20 Likes

And I looked, and behold Ignorance, and on his pale hair sat Death, like a teeny, shit-puking hat.

12 Likes

50 Likes

A debate which will change exactly zero people’s minds, and motivate exactly zero people to vote who weren’t already going to.

And that’s perfectly ok.

5 Likes

Ha yes, my wife couldn’t stop going off about it - “It’s like a scene from the Omen!”

15 Likes

This debate again demonstrates the need for moderators to be able to mute mics. As noted above, Pence just rambled on and on ignoring the rules just like his hero Trump did, and that needs to stop. PLEASE.

19 Likes

32 Likes

That’s all I could think of. The nasty pile of frass and maggot eggs being turded up on his weird, silvery exoskeleton.

14 Likes

The flies have chosen their candidate.

14 Likes

Solution: Place Pence or Trump inside a plastic bubble with ten mins of air. Less air less talk. Bonus is that their closing statement may or may not be heard.

8 Likes

“Black flies matter!”

(stolen from a more clever friend)

15 Likes