Kamala Harris not only slammed Project 2025 at a rally today — she also mocked it (video)

That is strangely not the real crest. Someone replaced the letter Υ with Ψ in the motto, and Ρ with Π, like they tried typing it in Word art without knowing the Greek letters or something. They’re actually real words otherwise. :confused:

6 Likes

Are you quite sure about the verisimilitude?

I’m a Sigma Gamma Rho, not an AKA; so I wouldn’t know, as I do with my own shield*:

I just grabbed the first image I found that showed their colors.

*It’s not called a “crest” in Black frats & sororities.

10 Likes

I had checked it in case. Here’s the version from aka1908.com:

Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. - Homepage

I apologize for not knowing the terminology, but while the pattern is the same the text on the ribbon underneath is not. So you’re of course right about the colors and I didn’t mean to suggest otherwise, just that it’s an incorrect version for whatever reason.

6 Likes

And yet…

4 Likes

(excerpt) Pennsylvania governor Josh Shapiro and Arizona Senator Mark Kelly have emerged as frontrunners for presumptive Democratic nominee Kamala Harris’ choice of vice president.

Both men are from key battleground states in the 2024 presidential race and have a history of defeating candidates endorsed by Donald Trump at the ballot box.

A source close to the campaign – newly rebranded as Harris For President – told ABC News that the vetting of potential running mates had begun. Other candidates being considered as well as Shapiro and Kelly are Roy Cooper of North Carolina and Andy Beshear of Kentucky.

6 Likes
8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.