Kamala Harris not only slammed Project 2025 at a rally today — she also mocked it (video)

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/23/kamala-harris-not-only-slammed-project-2025-at-a-rally-today-she-also-mocked-it-video.html

23 Likes

The tremendous awfulness of Project 2025 is one of the reasons I think Democrats have an edge this year. It’s just so absolutely evil, and they put it all in writing so they can’t deny it. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t heard of this who isn’t mad as hell about it.

38 Likes

Harris: “We are not going back.”

Me (and my uh…cohort!) –

39 Likes

It’s also fun seeing the media having to catch-up with the fact that Harris has been giving speeches for four years as VP, but nobody covered them because, well, she was ‘just’ the VP.
And now they are (re)discovering the fact that she’s pretty good at it.

38 Likes

:coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut:
(and) brat (apparently?)
:palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree::coconut::palm_tree:
she’s gonna utterly kick butt

16 Likes

23 Likes

The “Kamala HQ” Xitter account was given a brat makeover, which I think was before Charli XCX said anything.

12 Likes

How are you liking her “weird laugh” now, MAGAts?

As with autocrats, so with fascists in general: they hate being laughed at. All the more when they’re being thanked by the opposition for an own goal.

Everyone I’ve told about Project 2025 has been repulsed by it and was surprised it’s an actual document put out by GOP-affliated orgs. Wait until Harris or her running mate get going on the Yarvin/Thiel/Sacks lunacy Vance is into.

22 Likes

Starting with the bit about turning “not productive” people into biodiesel.

15 Likes
20 Likes

31 Likes

brad pitt you do not talk about fight club GIF

14 Likes

Just the Daily Heil implying that Kamala Harris needs to atone for her white ancestor’s involvement in plantation slavery.

28 Likes

Spot on response by DM Moore.

19 Likes

I’m sure we’ll hear that same about every other FULLY WHITE descendants of enslavers from the Daily Fail any second now…

24 Likes

Follow-up question: if she leads the way and gives herself reparations, will every other descendant of enslavers?

20 Likes

… telling us stories about a “Jamaican plantation” could undermine their other claim that she’s not really Black :thinking:

14 Likes

Ultimate source of those revelations, written by her father.

11 Likes

I thought I heard about it happening directly after the shoutout, but I could be mistaken.

That shade of green does ‘double duty’ regardless; as it’s also one of her sorority colors:

15 Likes

27 Likes