Kamala picks Tim Walz for VP, and Trump struggles with spelling

Tim Walz gave up his seat on a plane so that newlyweds could sit together. He ended up sitting next to a screaming toddler and made funny faces until the child was laughing instead.

22 Likes
16 Likes
18 Likes

One time I was trying to do some clothes shopping after gaining some weight and I was getting really frustrated. I was pretty much at my limit. Tim Walz walked up and handed me a pair of pants and said, “Try these!” I did and they fit perfectly.

17 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

It means he actually understands…

15 Likes

With a net worth between $112,003 and $330,000, Walz sits far below his peers. Research shows that the average net worth for congresspeople and senators is around $1 million.

Well now I’m even more impressed that he gives out full-size candy bars and hot cocoa on Halloween.

24 Likes

So this Walz fella sounds like a good dude, yeah? I’m liking the cut of his jib the more i hear him speak.

19 Likes

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

15 Likes

https://www.joemygod.com/2024/08/watters-wails-that-his-mother-is-a-harris-fanatic/

I mean, when you lose your mom…

15 Likes

jesse waters makes his dysfunctional relationship with his mother a part of his show and uses it to justify his misogyny though. The act is sad imo. Unless they just fire his talentless ass and hire his mom i don’t care.

16 Likes

It’s the Libertarian man-baby’s whinge of “you can’t tell me what to do, mommy!” broadcast live on air.

18 Likes

Sounds like he was actually a good teacher on top of everything else. This guy is almost too good to be true. I’ll be honest and say I called having another old white guy a safe move. Now I’m really happy, excited even, to have him on the ticket. Why can’t we have more people like him in politics?

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/09/us/politics/tim-walz-holocaust-class-rwanda-genocide.html

14 Likes

Tim Walz is younger than Brad Pitt (by a few months)

16 Likes

I like Walz’s joke that he lost his hair from being a lunchroom supervisor. But yeah, I also consider Brad Pitt an old white guy.

8 Likes

Giving trump ammunition.

2 Likes

Biff will claim Harris stole the proposal from him, but who cares? It would be a good policy and Harris can spin it as such while also highlighting the fact that, unlike her opponent, she’d do it without cutting taxes for billionaires.

7 Likes

Harris could spin that right back at him by saying good policy is bipartisan and that his call for something that benefits working people is a nice change from his focus on handouts to the wealthy.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Or that she’d do it at all.
Trump campaigned on:
Infrastructure
Withdrawal of troops
The Wall
Repeal & Replace ACA
and despite having the house and senate, of all those “goals,” accomplished nothing except 1 mile of new wall and a bunch of parts replaced, but even that only by superseding all environmental impact study requirements and ignoring what Border Control said would actually help.
Kamala’s team should spin this latest as, well, if he thinks it’s a good policy, good for the country, he should be glad we agree and happy to see someone win office who will actually do it. Unlike him, as we saw when he had office for 4 years…

8 Likes