Kamala picks Tim Walz for VP, and Trump struggles with spelling

His spokesperson complaining about the “smell” on Harris’s plane is also appalling on so many levels.

17 Likes

Note he says “the smell must be crazy”. He didn’t get on board. Would he even be allowed? Just more random vile insults.

20 Likes

Right? Including the fact that Tromp himself is the famously stanky one.

17 Likes

As well as their general creepyness, it seems T***p is choosing his spokescreatures for their sartorial sense and the size of their hands.

13 Likes

probably telling you sitting you already know, but…

check your registration, and check often. and make sure everyone you know is doing the same. this election is going to be the land of dirty tricks, because that’s all the gop has at this point

20 Likes

It means you have a woman you care about in your life. No shame in that, ever.

17 Likes

“I mean, all patchouli and sandalwood incense! Not at all like the dirty socks and stale beer-fart smell of Vance’s plane!”

Two can play that game.

15 Likes
22 Likes

I tried posting this yesterday but internet was goofy in the woods. She was able to get this close.

21 Likes

18 Likes

I’d trust a Sontaran over a Trump appointee any day.

15 Likes

Uncanny

7 Likes

I’ve waited a long time for the demise of the Third Way Dem establishment, but I think we’re there.

15 Likes

The Walking Dead Nyc GIF

7 Likes

… it’s not like Biden and Harris are particularly far left either, but they saw what happened to Gore and Kerry and Hillary Clinton and they know which side of their bread has the butter

9 Likes

What that generation of the party establishment never grasped was that the Third Way compromise with Reaganism wasn’t a winning strategy in and of itself. It only worked when they had a candidate with rock star charisma like Bill Clinton or Obama.

16 Likes

tim walz facts generator;

15 Likes

My battery died and Tim Walz gave me a jump start even though it made him late for work.

18 Likes

Tim Walz never even mentioned until years later that he was the one who saved me from cooking dinner after work on the hottest day of summer by leaving me a lunchbox lasagna.

21 Likes

I was also going to say that Tim Walz dropped off a big lasagna and salad when I was laid up after surgery. The guy loves lasagna!

17 Likes