Kamala picks Tim Walz for VP, and Trump struggles with spelling

And it backfires as non-weird commenters respond.

Samples:

43 Likes

“Remember when you were relevant? Yeah, me neither.”

:joy:

18 Likes

I love seeing the shocked dismay as it slowly dawns on them that their disgust with anything to do with vaginas isn’t shared by normal people and is, in fact, part of what makes them weird and creepy.

17 Likes

Uh ohs, hecklers in the room.

11 Likes

The post Megyn Kelly was responding to makes it even dumber:

Those freaks know that Obama and Biden both won, right?

28 Likes

Pepperidge Farm doesn’t even remember. :rofl:

22 Likes
22 Likes

There’s no way Marge or the other guy can spin this into a small crowd.

23 Likes

These are also the kind of people that tweet “USA! USA! :liberia:” without a hint of irony.

It’s very vexing.

22 Likes

I love how it’s been a mere two weeks since Biden stepped down.

I love how energized and cohesive Democrats have become.

I love how quickly donations have poured in (plus mine x3)

I love how the GQP has been astoundingly flattened by all of this.

And even though I live in a state that is decidedly red, I am still going to get in line on the first day of early voting. I’m still going to scream into the void, because it is vital for all of us who are eligible to vote, to do so.

26 Likes

I mean…as a cis-het man, I’ve never been bothered by buying “supplies” (a euphemism a woman friend of mine uses when I’m asked to buy said supplies for her).

My first job out of high school was at a grocery store where I regularly handled & stocked period products.

But these are guys obsessed with “manliness” and are scared by period products; and then I remember these are the sorts that take to tanning their balls.

Weird.

18 Likes

Same! The Donvict gutted the GOP. While there are some stragglers hanging around the edges, and some holdouts (Georgia?), it’s mostly the PoT now. And the Donvict wasn’t planning a campaign against the Democratic nominee, but a campaign against Biden.

So here we are. The Donvict can’t pivot, the PoT can’t replace him by definition, and because a strongman can’t abide a competent lieutenant (who the strongman will always suspect is trying to usurp him), there is no credible alternative in the wings anyway ready to jump in the race and cross the finish line like Harris was (or any of the deep bench the Dems have spent years nurturing).

Unfortunately there is still a large number of bigots ready to vote for Chitolini, so this could be a tight race (Dear god!).

There is no time for complacency, but plenty of time for hope!

(eta: for some reason I read “love” as “surprised”. Too early, not enough coffee. I love it too! I also stand by my general call to not be complacent. :smiling_face:)

15 Likes

Exactly! The GQP were expecting Biden. Poof He’s gone, now it’s Kamala.

DonOld and his team have nothing and it’s glorious.

13 Likes

As a non native speaker, it took me a bit to get this.
Nicely done! Brat green, too.

22 Likes

As a native speaker it took me a bit to figure out as well. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

19 Likes

And, to hear stories, about the possible implications of wiping their own asses after a poop, and so THEY DON’T (spoilered for the easily queasied.)

It would be comic if it weren’t so sickeningly tragic.

15 Likes

Four Seasons Total Landscaping must have been booked.

12 Likes

Weirdo just likes loitering in women’s spaces.

21 Likes

My new favourite phrase.

19 Likes

Which is why if there actually is a debate, Kamala shouldn’t focus on policy - her main goal should be complete and total emasculation, hitting Trump where he and his followers live. Don’t be afraid to “go low.”

19 Likes