Kamala picks Tim Walz for VP, and Trump struggles with spelling

Do they **** themselves every time a Maersk branded container rolls past?

Or just this one?

14 Likes

She’s in. Now she has to kill a few hours.

Funny story, I was actually tackled and hauled away by a cop at that very spot in 1984 while my wife was a couple months pregnant with her. It was a few weeks before our wedding.

Memories, light the corners of my mind…

She said she would try not to follow in my footsteps.

She says they gave out 20,000 tickets. She’s gonna stay near the outside to stay away from covid. I don’t think the hangar can accommodate many people but outside looks unlimited.

I’m hoping she gets to see and get photos of the plane taxiing up to the event.

27 Likes

Oh wow… I just saw the end of the Harris-Walz rally in WI… I guess they’re heading there next! Packed schedule!

15 Likes

In sum?

26 Likes

If Iowa keeps electing GOP fascists, he still may have to.

17 Likes

see also,
https://vxtwitter.com/nickahamed/status/1820807252485321099?s=46&t=TAX6FYkWdo3h5Af3-H0gqw

(no onebox, but it’s audio only Walz pitching for governorship. It’s heartwarming: he shares how he was able to hear his daughter sing for the first time, and that this is what drives him to work for affordable healthcare)(sorry if it links to dead bird site win some lose some)

18 Likes

Shrub had a DUI in 1976, yet he was acceptable enough to win the primary and be elected president.

Shove that down their throats until they gag.

20 Likes

I’m watching it now and he stopped his speech when someone was having a health issue, showed genuine concern and didn’t start again until after the person got help.

23 Likes

Our daughter says they’re handing out snacks and water to the crowd. She says they’re actually walking through the crowd making sure everyone has water.

Also, lots of people with things in their ears talking into their wrist.

Someone gave her a cool button.

She’s also near the deplaning stairs.

But, she’s at the where are the porta potties stage of the evening.

31 Likes

And reality, she turned around and saw this.

eta: They’re playing Taylor’s Swift between speakers.

Here it is live.

23 Likes

Well, the second photo clears up the mystery of which airport this is at! We’re planning on watching, it’ll be on PBS’ website if nowhere else, but seems like a big “miss” if the local news channels don’t broadcast it.

13 Likes

Thanks for the link!

13 Likes

Air Force 2 is in the house. She’s got a great vantage point.

14 Likes

25 Likes

I bet that never happens at a Trump rally either…

24 Likes
16 Likes

Head of the UAW speaking.

Donald Trump’don’t know shit about the auto industry.

18 Likes

This is so :fire: :fire: :fire: thanks for posting the link i don’t get to watch live very much anymore

12 Likes

Four words too long

15 Likes

Just gotta say, I love Elissa Slotkin and enjoy that she’s getting more eyes on her. She’s wonderful.

(On another note, I wish I had known about this rally sooner. Would have explained she the short and long term lots were closed at the airport this morning…)

13 Likes