Kansas Senate wants to imprison teachers who assign books it dislikes

What do you have against Neanderthals? I’m sure they were perfectly civilized…in comparison to these troglodytes.

7 Likes

I’ll bet she’s a secret Muslim too. There’s something about her pigment that tells me so.

3 Likes

Happily, Kansas has wholesome native writers to enjoy.

14 Likes

WSB with a Franchi SPAS. Double win!

[quote=“davide405, post:20, topic:52762”]Song of Solomon[/quote]On that note, it suddenly occurs to me that surely there’s a very likely case to be made for prohibiting distribution of Bibles under such legislation. But then, that’s not exactly new.

5 Likes

That, or assigning that book to be read… purely for discussion of course…

4 Likes

…you mean the guy they crucified was bad?

:wink:

12 Likes

Nah, just a non-insignificant number of his followers.

3 Likes

Lot’s daughters totally had it coming.

5 Likes

Break your wrist shooting that thing like that.

3 Likes

Just quit pussyfooting around and outlaw thinking, already.

4 Likes

The Constitution is the most harmful document to the power structure because it asserts our right and constrains theirs. Unfortunately most people won’t read it.

5 Likes

Someone inevitably seems to file a lawsuit against the more obviously egregious laws, which may involve getting a stay on the enforcement of the law until the lawsuit can be resolved.

The first lawsuit against Arizona’s anti-immigration law was filed 6 days after it’s passage.

2 Likes

Just more evidence that the LUNATICS are indeed running the asylum. Just to make sure, they should probably just go ahead and burn ALL the books! You certainly don’t need books when you’re living in a cave, except maybe for kindling.

Accidentally or intentionally? Someone at my school also stapled his finger, but only because it was a minor wound that would get him out of class.

2 Likes

This would be quite the joke …anywhere but Kansas. Hmmmm…Kansas or Florida…Florida…or Kansas? It’s a very tough call for the ongoing “Most batshit insane state” competition. I’m counting on a dark horse to sneak in and outdo them both. Come on, 'Murica…show yer stuff.

2 Likes

And of course, Baby Jesus has blond hair.

4 Likes

God help Kansas if they ever get the internet; kids will have easy access to boobs, dicks, and the writings of Karl Marx. They might even grow up thinking that sex isn’t something shameful.

1 Like

While I lampoon the voters of Kansas for being idiots, they are providing a great example to the rest of the nation why the GOP as we know it today is insane and harmful overall.

1 Like