Kanye not actually running for president yet

Kayne clearly has mental health issues. Giving him more attention doesn’t help.

1 Like

West is just a flaming insufferable asshole, not mentally ill.

25 Likes

Well, he is (at least) bipolar. A bipolar asshole.

1 Like

??? Does he shit out of both sides of his ass?

5 Likes

Are you sure Trump doesn’t think that’s how it works?

5 Likes

Well, this is disappointing. I was looking forward to not voting for him.

4 Likes

More of a “both ends” situation.

3 Likes

While he may have been diagnosed as bipolar, that in itself isn’t relevant to the proximal cause of the behavior-- that’s the asshole part.

Conflating his behavior with bipolar disorder isn’t advisable, as it insults other people with mental health issues. (I’m not saying you’re doing that; it just tends to come up all too often in discussions on the BBS. And doing so is a violation of the Guidelines… so I’d rather we don’t go there. :wink: )

16 Likes

I think it’s neat that Kanye West thinks so highly of himself and I’m glad we can all enjoy the fun joke of this presidential run, secure in the knowledge that nothing so absurd could ever end up dominating every second of all our lives, for year after year, to the point of shrieking madness and beyond.

But just fyi, if Kanye West becomes a serious presidential candidate, so help me god I will dedicate my life to building a machine to collapse the false vacuum and destroy everything that exists

13 Likes

That is certainly the way Trump presents it, but I think that is fake. Once he was the de facto nominee of the party, the party leadership would have made sure all of those pesky details were taken care of. But he still had to get on the primary ballots and get included in the primary debates. He did that by hiring campaign managers and staff – just like every other candidate.

Despite Trump’s appearances, he perfectly well knows how to fill out paperwork and contracts. The fact that especially recently he appears to think governing means announcing policies on twitter without actually going through the work of making an executive order is just because those “policies” are, just like Kanye West’s run for president, publicity stunts. Writing them down on paper would only diminish their value as concrete ideas can be argued against or challenged for legality, and he can always go back and make the order based on how popular the tweet is.

For that matter, Kanye West isn’t that big of an idiot either. He may be delusional, egotistical, reckless, mercurial, and any number of other things, but I am pretty sure he knows how to fill out paperwork and that it is required for a lot of things.

4 Likes

Album release in 3…2…

1 Like

1 Like

I can just see it. President Elect Kanye West is about to take the oath of office. Taylor Swift runs up, grabs the book (a bible I presume) and says …Ima let you finish but first…

6 Likes

Now I ain’t sayin he’s a vote splitter…but that’s EXACTLY what he would be if this no talent ass clown publicity hound mental patient actually did try to run. Only question is who would benefit the most?

1 Like

Not too late for Donnie to make Yeezy his veep candidate, giving the latter a great start for 2024. I know Father Pence took the gig in hopes of getting a fast track into the Oval Office for himself. Sad.
And Yeezy’s in a great position. Donnie has now proven that a complete lack of any qualifications or knowledge is not a negative anymore.

1 Like

Hmmmmm

Billionaire Kanye West’s Company Gets Multimillion-Dollar PPP Loan From Trump Admin - The Daily Beast

4 Likes

I’ve heard theories that Trump plans to drop out before the election (which I think are crazy, but who knows), and I could see a Pence/Kanye ticket…totally flame out with every demographic.

3 Likes

Or a Cotton-West ticket to really blow some gaskets!

1 Like

Someone must be pulling a prank, this reads just like The Onion.

3 Likes

Weirdly, I thought it was a photo of Adam Baldwin at first.

@p96 I hope that, one of these days, Kanye comes clean and admits that his hole persona is actually a long form performance art exhibit. The only other alternative is that he really is a complete tosser; and that would be sad.