Kanye not actually running for president yet

Well, Ye has been kissing up to the fundies for the past 2 years…

2 Likes

Donnie’s incapable of quitting. But it’s a very sweet dream.

2 Likes

You say that as if Elon could actually build a spacecraft big enough to hold both their egos.

1 Like

Well, it’s not like it has to get them all the way to Mars, all it has to do is launch successfully.

Or launch disastrously. I’m agnostic on this point, really.

1 Like

Yes. I only mention the bipolar because I didn’t want to negate the fact that he is grappling with mental illness. But yes, the relevant issue is that he’s an asshole (and only suffering from the same kind of cognitive dysfunctions that plague us all, to one degree or another - they’re just a lot more obvious in assholes).

1 Like

I think you‘re greatly overestimating Trump’s intelligence. And probably West‘s, too.

I don’t think it’s so neat, given past precedent and the likelihood of it siphoning any votes away from Biden - even if just for “the lulz”.

2 Likes

This meme is as timely as ever:

Political Jokes

11 Likes

Because I think they know how to fill out paperwork? I don’t know or care much about West, but for Trump: I don’t think he is particularly smart. Probably even dumb. And he does some fantastically dumb things. But I think he knows how to fill out paperwork – at least enough to file for bankruptcy.

1 Like
1 Like

Trump wouldn’t even know which of these forms to pick. Take a look and tell me again he‘d be able to fill them properly. It would take you a couple of hours. That’s way beyond his attention span, this task is too complicated for Trump, and most likely for West, too.

I’m going to vote no on that, of the near impossible chance that they’d make it, manage to figure out a way to reproduce, and then become the version of humanity that we export to the cosmos.

Nope. I’m going to go with dedicated and self sacrificing scientists every time.

That might be true but both of them know how to call a lawyer to take care of it.

1 Like

Like Donald J. Trump. Kanye West is all about grabbing attention. He’s a parasite. Flicxk him off before he attaches himself to the body politic.

Kanye will always win the electoral votes for The Shire.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.