Kari Lake releases new country song, "81 Million Votes, My Ass"

Originally published at: Kari Lake releases new country song, "81 Million Votes, My Ass" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

No hit wonder.

21 Likes

Good idea to get a singer-songwriter to help. That could potentially double the number of sales, assuming he didn’t keep a free copy.

16 Likes

Maybe. Not like the GOP to keep copies of anything.

14 Likes

Hey BBS we need to add a vomiting like.

17 Likes

Okay, I signed out of my youtube account and listened a bit. I didn’t hear her singing at all. Just clips of her frothing rants over a pedestrian example of what passes for “country” these days.

6 Likes

This has Grammy written all over it.

4 Likes

You mean like Grammy, who has the OAN on all day and night, and calls 911 when a black Amazon driver drops off a box? Yes, I believe that Grammy is the target audience.

18 Likes

That phrase is doing a lot of work. Politics aside, that is one shitty song. It sounds like he wrote it during a 5 minute break in the bathroom while taking a shit.

8 Likes

Ma’am, I never voted for your ass.

7 Likes

obsession intervention GIF

8 Likes

lawd, that is awful, never mind the politics

5 Likes

At the risk of sounding callous, in my experience interventions stand and fall with the catering.

6 Likes

Ah, I had been wondering what Weird Al was up to these days. Wait, what, that was a “real” song?

a band called “The Truth Bombers.”

With explosive bombs soon to come, courtesy of stochastic terrorists inspired by this pack of grifters.

Relevant excerpt:

In Georgia, at the Republican state convention, Kari Lake, who refused to concede the Arizona election for governor in 2022 and who is an ardent defender of Mr. Trump, emphasized that many of Mr. Trump’s supporters owned guns.

“I have a message tonight for Merrick Garland and Jack Smith and Joe Biden — and the guys back there in the fake news media, you should listen up as well, this one is for you,” Ms. Lake said. “If you want to get to President Trump, you are going to have go through me, and you are going to have to go through 75 million Americans just like me. And I’m going to tell you, most of us are card-carrying members of the N.R.A.”

The crowd cheered.

Ms. Lake added: “That’s not a threat, that’s a public service announcement.”

5 Likes

81 Million Votes, My Ass,
81 Million Votes!
Take one down, pass it around …

3 Likes

Do it Kari. Shoot at the FBI. Let us know how that goes for you.

6 Likes

As her little disclaimer at the end indicates, she doesn’t have the courage of her convictions. As with the rest of her ilk, she’d prefer to let others do her dirty work for her.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s all “Dang gubmint’, mah freedumbz” for the ammosexual crowd until a SWAT team shows up with a tank. Morons.

4 Likes

It’s an even bigger lie than Trump’s. Grocery prices are down; Were they ever really that high? Did bread cost 5 dollars a loaf somewhere?. Gas prices are down. She’s at least 3 years late with that song.

1 Like