Karma visits Rand Paul

10 Likes
9 Likes

FB_IMG_1584910919269

23 Likes

On the one hand, it’s wrong to wish…

Oh forget it. Fuck that guy.

ETA: And he was working out in the Senate gym while he was waiting for his test results?? That’s gonna win him some friends among his octogenarian co-workers.

18 Likes

The Senate might be right up there with nursing homes as really bad places for this beast.

20 Likes

Insane that they still aren’t budging on the “you must be physically present to vote” rule. Usually those guys will take any opportunity they can to change the guidelines to serve their own self-interest.

11 Likes

I do not need to think that he will get access to gold standard antibiotics and compassionate use of another drug while non-Senators might not have access to a test.

justno

edit: and if they don’t have to be there then we have to remove the “crime to keep congress from their jobs” law.

2 Likes

Could it be that karma will run over his libertarian dogma?

10 Likes

I’m sure that he will reject all of those health benefits as a giant waste of funds by a government that should be drowned in a bathtub, because taxation to support it is the equivalent of armed robbery.

Ha no, just kidding.

Still, he’s not going to be allowed into Canada this time.

11 Likes

I hope he doesn’t come down with a severe case, and if he does, I hope he recovers and doesn’t suffer too much.

Karma works both ways.

3 Likes

Yes, it would be wrong to wish him needless suffering.

What would you call a severe case? Asking for a friend.

7 Likes

Hmmm. I’m not sure that schadenfreude and karma are the same thing…

9 Likes

Indeed. I hope he suffers just enough.

6 Likes

Nah. Being a sociopath is a major part of being a libertarian. That means never acknowledging one’s error or faulty thinking.

7 Likes

I’ll just wait and watch as his karma catches up with him.

2 Likes

Speaking of karma…

(not verified yet)

4 Likes

But I like tater tots. And pears. Lets send him rocks and wood chips.

3 Likes

Indeed they are not, though witnessing the timely return of the latter has often caused me to feel the former.

This is absolutely one of those times.

8 Likes

Yep. Leftist Australians felt the same after hearing that Peter Dutton, the federal minister responsible for imprisoning refugees and asylum-seekers off-shore, had contracted Covid-19. Unfortunately, the garbage human who resembles a potato and has less compassion than one, didn’t die.

3 Likes

That’s the essence of Libertarianism “Fuck you! You’re not my Mom!”

4 Likes