Katie Porter destroys Piers Morgan for a ridiculous false equivalence

Originally published at: Katie Porter destroys Piers Morgan for a ridiculous false equivalence | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Good for her - more people need to shut down Morgan like that…

I am a little disappointed she’d go on Maher’s show, though. I get that she’s got a book out, but still… he platforms far right voices often, and has shown how few fucks he gives about anyone who isn’t a wealthy white dude.

32 Likes

Really getting tired of unqualified self important hard right leaning assholes trying to whitewash Jan 06.

Propaganda pure and simple. Katie knows it. Piers would say that the airplanes that hit the Twin Towers, crashed into a field in Pa, and sideswiped the Pentagon were because of GPS errors. He’s no better than the racist nutsack tanning TV dinner heir.

22 Likes

False equivalence is false from the ham injected with white privilege. :roll_eyes:

14 Likes

Yep, though you left out “male.”

14 Likes

Ill Allow It GIF

10 Likes

Two of those dudes are unwatchable. At least not without an anti-emetic.

6 Likes

Yas Queen GIF by Kiana Ledé

3 Likes

You could tell from the tight-lipped smiles that neither Katie nor Ben were really “happy” to be there, but perhaps it was in hopes that folks who follow Maher might pick up a book and learn something? :man_shrugging:

Aw, who am I kidding? It’s all part of the book deal. :angry:

4 Likes

“destroys Piers Morgan”.
Sadly, this doesn’t appear to be the case. He seems to still be in one piece and capable of further nonsense, More’s the pity.

Until that happy day, could we maybe quit it with headlines that would be more appropriate on a Ben Shapiro video.

6 Likes
2 Likes

The incumbent is still scheduled to be in that seat until January 2025 before ceding the role to someone younger, such as god.

3 Likes

Katie Porter is one of a very select few politicians outside of my own state whom I support individually. I don’t give to political organizations anymore, preferring to make my donations to individual people - people like Katie Porter. I almost regret she wants to leave Congress for the senate, though I understand her decision. I hope her particular district can be won by another Democrat of her abilities.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.