Keep scratching me, human.

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/04/keep-scratching-me-human.html

9 Likes

Still one of my favorite comic book panels of all time.

12 Likes

My cat does that. Somehow I never thought that was worth sharing on the internet.

11 Likes

Yeah, both my pupper and my kitteh do this. It’s a pretty common behaviour.

But still cute.

10 Likes

Once again, I wish the companies behind every laundrybot and lawnbot would look at these videos. Maybe then they would realize there’s something much higher on my automation wish list. :dog::cat2:

1 Like

Yes, a robot to scratch me does sound nice.

6 Likes

Sharing stuff like this matters because there’s so much ugliness and suffering in the world that it’s easy to become overwhelmed.

Stuff like this reminds people that it’s not ‘all bad all the time,’ and that there are still good things in the world.

12 Likes

I have some of those cats. Most of them use the carrot approach to keep me going: “Does this make you happy, human? I’ll do that squinty-eye, happy, purry thing that you love so much.” And then there’s Portia with her stick: “I’ll gently ribbon most of your hand before you know it the moment you stop … human … now a little lower. Excellent, you’re learning!”

2 Likes

They’re available, sort of. But only if you’re a cow.

4 Likes

In A/V ‘fuzzy, greyscale; and scratchy’ isn’t a good look. Dogs make it adorable, naturally.

1 Like

I come to BB as much for floof and unicorns as much for my news of the weird and crapgadget needs.

No floof, no BB.

6 Likes

Must have FLOOF:

5 Likes

“That’s a nice hand you have there. Be a shame if something were to …happen… to it. If I were you, I’d keep on scratching.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.