Kelly Loeffler drops her objection

Now there’s a name I haven’t heard is a long time.

7 Likes

And I’m sorry it came up again.

6 Likes

Rich? She’s only got 800 million. How can she possibly survive if they take away her team? /s

3 Likes
7 Likes

For most of history, the architects of a failed coup could look forward to a dismal end. Ours will be forced suffer big paychecks as Fox News pundits.

7 Likes

translation: “It is now in myself interest not to obstruct democracy”

1 Like

I first learned about this while researching the most boring bookplate ever - belonging to the lawyer who (allegedly) defended the conspirators.

8 Likes

I think that the newsworthy part is that she claims to have a conscience.

3 Likes

This!
Let’s not forget that he made a phone call to Raffensberger in Georgia to try to get him to find different votes to overturn the results. And then he denied it. It was this that led Raffensberger to record his entire phone conversation with Trump–to protect himself when Trump (just like Graham) lied about it.

7 Likes

Seriously doubt this will get the necessary votes, but it is an important statement at the very least of intolerance for this bullshit.

7 Likes

So it took four deaths and a boat load of carnage to get her to see reason? These right wing ding bats need to get their heads out of their arses.

6 Likes

“Democracy dies upon a pile of sternly worded letters” -Anon

5 Likes

I’m just glad to see her unelected, silver spoon sorority girl arse on the way out the door. Amoral hypocrite like the rest of the repubs. Go back to Illinois; wtf was she doing in Georgia anyway?

5 Likes

Right? But they won’t because they really agree with much of the political ideology of this mob, even if they “disagree with their tactics.” They are also fascists, but also they are cowards who won’t say as much, even if they’ll dance right the fuck up to that line.

I didn’t fucking invite her here…

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.