U.S. Senator posts "Generic tweet for after the debate"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/09/u-s-senator-posts-generic-tweet-for-after-the-debate.html

8 Likes

Generic like for the first post

47 Likes

Some staffer was told to “schedule this to post after the debate” and either read the post and decided to not give any fucks or didn’t read the post at all. Either way they’re probably getting fired.

5 Likes

It tastes better if you put it on a plate.

2 Likes

Kind of revealing how he didn’t expect Pence to say anything significant worth commenting on.

8 Likes

Generic BoingBoing political post response

fryshocked.gif

14 Likes

Ah, Kelly. My Senator. How dim the bulb.

Please get the word out to your friends and family in Georgia: DUMP LOEFFLER. VOTE FOR WARNOCK.

You have my thanks.

21 Likes

Proof that debates have no meaning in a partisan world. It’s not much different than Trump saying he could shoot someone and not lose votes.

1 Like

Hiring for loyalty tends to screen for competence, example DCLXVI.

3 Likes

Some good news, my fellow Georgian!

15 Likes

I have hope Warnock will eventually triumph, but there will almost certainly be a run-off between him and Loeffler after the November “jungle” vote, and … we really have to educate and mobilize voters on the left to go once more unto the breach…

6 Likes

It’s a strong possibility, but other democrats might drop out and back him, which is my hope. He can still win, even in a run off.

Agreed!

8 Likes

Interestingly, the most truthful thing he ever said! So… yeah…

Here I did the art so that’s done.

GenericTweet

2 Likes

I was coming here to say this too, though I live nowhere near Georgia. I donated to Stacey Abrams in 2018, and to Raphael Warnock this year.

Like the Warnock campaign likes to say, the UNELECTED Kelly Loeffler. Because nobody ever voted for her to get into the Senate, right?

5 Likes

That’s entirely true. However, she was appointed because Sen. Issakson stepped down early due to health reasons. This is why we’re voting for both senate seats this year in GA.

2 Likes

Which means he knows his supporters are both brainwashed beyond the point of no return, and stupid enough to neither notice when he implies it straight before their face.

She somehow manages to be more embarrassing than our usual politicians in Georgia. That’s quite a feat!

2 Likes

Generic eye roll for generic political incompetence.

1 Like