GEORGIA: Kelly Loeffler concedes to Raphael Warnock

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/07/georgia-kelly-loeffler-concedes-to-raphael-warnock.html

5 Likes

How… normal and sane.

24 Likes

The second the riots ended she also did not object to validating the Electoral College votes.

When bulshit was front-and-center it made her change her mind.

Keep it up America, you might be classy yet

12 Likes

Makes me edgy when they do that.

13 Likes

I think she is trying to save her WNBA stake. She’ll probably be forced to sell sometime in the near future.

10 Likes

I must pinch myself.

[pinch]

Ow! That hurt!

4 Likes

Turns out not a robot.

3 Likes

Good. The Atlanta Dream deserve better. She can go fuck herself.

9 Likes

“The American Dream is not over.” I am sick of hearing about The American Dream. When it was sold to me in my youth, The American Dream was supposedly about a decent job, a nice family, a home, a nice car, and a peaceful, happy life for (it says here) everyone. As the term is used today by the Loefflers of the world The American Dream means “a world in which everyone does things the way our tribe wants and if they don’t we shoot 'em.” What it really means, of course, is “an enraged army of benighted white guys willing to give their lives to enrich the very plutocrats who took away their jobs, homes, cars and often their families.” Long live The American Dream.

9 Likes

I think it’s the other way around. The second she lost her election she didn’t want to be associated with a coup.

3 Likes

Obligs, because George often said it best:

4 Likes

Well at least she didn’t call him “Radical Liberal” Raphael Warnock.
Baby steps I guess…

3 Likes

My American Dream is to be rich enough to get the fuck out of America when the pandemic is over.

1 Like

Yeah, because if wed made anything clear, there are no radical liberals, at least not in the sense they think-

There most definitely are, however, radical conservative thugs, of which the entire world could see. That might be why.

1 Like

My father is a drunken asshole but before he became quite like that he instilled in me an appreciation of the comedy of George Carlin growing up, since I was like 13 or so, over 25 years ago.

I had critical thinking skills of a jaded man in his 50s as a teenager.

Those skills have served me well

2 Likes

And an Imperial outside view of “The Dream”:

3 Likes

I hope she sets a cameo. I want to make her say, unironically:

“Beep boop, I am not a robot, beep, boop.”

1 Like

Maybe she saw that trump’s denying the election results didn’t work, so her plan to do the same probably wouldn’t work, so she said, “ferget it, I’ll just concede. I may want to get cherrypicked in the future for another plum assignment like the one I just had.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.