Kellyanne Conway: killing peaceful protesters will help Trump win

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/08/27/kellyanne-conway-killing-peac.html

The cruelty is the point.

13 Likes

Wasn’t she supposed to go away?

But only if you have one. Otherwise, stay home, point a loaded gun at your nuts and jerk off to Cucker Tarlson.

28 Likes

Not the only talking head conservablonde hellbeast making the case for murdering peaceful protesters today.

30 Likes

Christ, what an asshole.

28 Likes

At the end of the month. Just enough time for her to spew some shitty, racist bile before she goes…

28 Likes

Horrible excuse for a human being; I hope her karma is swift & painful.

32 Likes

Guess she decided to toss out one more freebie to her daughter’s emancipation attorney on the way out the door.

35 Likes

Surely that trick only works if you’re not the one responsible for allowing (and by allowing I mean causing) all that chaos to happen?

I’m confused…

:thinking:

29 Likes

I seem to remember there was a website chronicling everyday in the Trump presidency and what horrible things he had done that day.

Anyone remember what it was?

Thinking that would be a coffee table book from hell now about 6 in thick and for some reason I want to buy it, just to leave a serious historical document to my great grandchildren, should I ever have any, so that they see an unvarnished view of how absolutely insane this four years actually was

6 Likes

“She’s making the case that killing of peaceful protesters at demonstrations against the murder of Black people by police will benefit Trump politically.”

I hold no brief for Trump or Conway. But this is not an accurate characterization of what she said.

4 Likes

Provide viable links to her actual comments then, if that is your contention.

15 Likes

The overwhelming majority of violence at these protests is violence against peaceful protesters. Tear gas, rubber bullets, anti-BLM vigilante murders, etc.

In that context, saying…

…is hard to interpret any other way.

25 Likes

They’ve shown they care little for people being brutalized by police. They most assuredly don’t give a shit about Jacob Blake. Just because she’s not saying “shoot them” doesn’t mean that that isn’t what they mean and what they wish to communicate to their base.

Stop acting as if they are just politely disagreeing, when they have spent the last 4 years advocating for racist, violent policies aimed at people of color. That has what they have been doing.

28 Likes

She’s gotta earn her severance.

4 Likes

Who are we gonna believe, you or our lyin’ eyes and ears?

[I’m also guessing that Kellyanne has decided her career as a BS artist is more important to her than reconciling with her daughter]

19 Likes

Only by electing Trump in 2020 can we stop the chaos and violence that has taken place during the previous four years!

Wait, what?

37 Likes

And the stupidity keeps coming… on one side, we have an often convicted; constantly loosing person who has surrounded himself with felons; on the other side, the VP is a former Attorney General known for her tough on crime antics and being known for being very pro-cop.

Yep, unless you are an actual moron, there is a clear choice for who’s best on Public Safety and Law and Order…

Except it is my contention that they aren’t saying “Trump will provide law and order if he wins” and more “If Trump doesn’t win we’re going to go on a rampage”…

12 Likes

This is not what’s going to happen under Biden. This is what’s happening now, in Trump’s America. Why isn’t that obvious?

21 Likes
10 Likes
13 Likes