Kellyanne Conway's 15-year-old daughter tweets just like her anti-Trump father

I knew when I wrote that comment that BoingBoing would be chock full of counterexamples, but BBS’ers have to learn that we are not a representative sample of the real world :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s quite a SheetShow. Can we please get a NSFW tag? I understand the message, but the language of the video is not supportive. I mean, the lyrics of the ‘song’ are: "‘diin bitc*s down here’ and ‘pop that po**sy to the ground’. I’m very surprised to find this type of misogynistic content on BB. I’m equally surprised I’m the first to say this.

She is a professional pundit and studied political science, he studied law and is an attorney They both are trained to and make their money by saying and arguing whatever they are paid to argue. I am not sure that without serious therapy either of them could ever argue in good faith again, that bit of them is dead.

Neither of them would ever allow a minor child to comment on their job on social media without control on what she says. This is a show, a scripted and directed show, performed to create an effect. Don’t fall for it.

4 Likes

I watched nixon’s ass abdicate when I was a little kid. I knew what party I’d join.

If it’s too loud, you’re too old, grandpa.

3 Likes

Kellyanne Conway is Anonymous

I don’t think I’m a representative sample of the BBS, tbh :slightly_smiling_face:

I wouldn’t rule out the political awareness of 15 year olds though. When I was at school the students went on strike over the possible introduction of Saturday detentions. A few hundred kids walked out of lessons onto the school field and refused to go back in.

6 Likes

She is legion.

… or maybe Q?

Yeah I think we’re in a new era, last seen when the Ok Boomers protested the war.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.