Kellyanne Conway's talked about the "Bowling Green massacre" before

Yep the flagrant disregard for keeping up even the thinnest veneer of equal treatment is mortifying.

I generally don’t pay much mind to the people who’ve been screaming about race wars since practically forever, but horrific policy like this is probably how you end up with one.

7 Likes

Quelle surprise, non? (Non. Pas de surprise à tous)

4 Likes

Nope, not surprising.

Disheartening as fuck?

Absolutely.

I sincerely don’t want this clusterfuck we find ourselves in to end as badly as it potentially can, but mark my words:

##If shit ever gets so bad that we actually arrive at a point where “Eat the Rich” is literally our only remaining option, I know who the fuck I’m eating first.

11 Likes

Sadly, organic-fed hippies will probably taste better…

2 Likes

Probably; but by that point consumption will be for survival not pleasure, and I’m just vindictive enough to only target those who actively helped kill the world.

6 Likes

I suppose biltong or jerky is useful in such a situation, and by that point they’ll just taste salty and chewy instead of rich and poisonous, so yeah. I’m still calling dibs on any freshly dead hippies we find though, 'kay? Quality meat is quality meat, after all.

You’re starting to worry me a wee bit with this line of thinking.

Like I said, I really hope it never comes to that.

6 Likes

Now Trump bacon, I’d draw the line at. By the point we’ve rebuilt to a bacon-producing level, we ought to be putting the last of the fuckers in lime pits with educational plaques about why, cos we’ve rebooted agriculture and Important Breakfast Products by this point :slight_smile:

1 Like

WHAT! Are you crazy? White dudes are NEVER terrorists! They are always mentally ill! /s

11 Likes

I used to know a butcher’s shop that featured a mural of a grinning cow brandishing a carving knife over the slogan “pleased to meat you”.

We don’t have to “cure” racism, just stop them acting like fucking arseholes in public, or when they have any power over others

13 Likes
6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.