Ketchup slices: shaped like cheese singles but look like fruit leather

Now there’s something I’d pay good money for: pre-sliced tomatoes.

Yes, I’m lazy. But I also don’t own a mandolin and I’m absolutely rubbish at cutting the damn things straight.

1 Like

Here come the ranch slices…

Frankly I can’t support this idea until I see the infomercial video of the person desperately trying and failing to pour ketchup from a bottle and then throwing their hands up in despair.

6 Likes

Paging Abe!

made_myself_sad_futurama

3 Likes

I know. There’ve been many times I’ve had a question where I’ve felt sure he’d have some info, were he here. :cry:

I like to imagine him busy with good things, wherever he is :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Can they do it with Salad Cream? Please?
Then nobody will buy it and that horrid excuse for a condiment will be ignored forever as it should be.

(Seriously, if you don’t know what Salad Cream is, imagine Satan did something unmentionable in the mayo and now you’re wondering why it is all vinegary and tangy and now your salad tastes of bad decisions and regret…)

6 Likes

Possibly you are thinking of sliced peanut butter, which definitely bombed. Of course, sliced ketchup is such a bad idea that it seems probable that someone already tried it…

1 Like

I’m thinking french fries are going to require a pair of scissors.

5 Likes

Holy shit, that looks awful!

It’s funny though, it’s just the same oil and vinegar people have always put on salads. It’s just emulsified.

If there are not any ants I don’t want it.

1 Like

Pretty sure thats mayo…

By Satan!
He works at Heinz.

Found in a box of mostly useless kitchen crap gadgets at a thrift shop. Works well with tomatoes, but not so great at slicing bananas :frowning:.

Yup, we got that.

1 Like

What if fat and heat caused it to revert to semi liquid consistency? Put the slice on the burger and it reverts to normal ketchup?

Ugh i hate mayo to begin with so that sounds heinous to me.

1 Like

Saved you a horrible experience there. You’re welcome. :wink:

2 Likes

THERE’S GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY!

5 Likes

Blended-ketchup-and-cheese slices?

1 Like

3 Likes

Dude - I love Miracle Whip. I is so much better than regular mayo. Tangy!

3 Likes

7 Likes