Kevin Bacon the Pig lured home with Benadryl after 3 week bender

Originally published at: Kevin Bacon the Pig lured home with Benadryl after 3 week bender | Boing Boing

4 Likes

I could really do with a sticky bun laced with Benadryl right now - and it’s only half-past Tuesday.

10 Likes

After 18 days on the lam (lamb?),

I have no beef with these lame puns.

3 Likes

It’s a six-step program.

9 Likes

er… pig…

9 Likes

Pig puns tend to be boaring, but I couldn’t top the bacon story if I fried.

6 Likes

We have a friend who raises heirloom hogs. Tracking one down if they escape is relatively simple. You just follow the furrow.

And yes, a pig isn’t really inclined to go somewhere that it doesn’t want to go. Carrot>>stick. We have a pic of Mrs. Leicester leading his boar between pastures with a can of cat food.

1 Like

No one?

2 Likes

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

2 Likes

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

3 Likes

Heirloom, or Heritage breeds - traditional breeds that have become uncommon or rare due to breed selection for large-scale agriculture operations.

In his case, Gloucestershire Old Spots

3 Likes

Baby Thank You GIF

5 Likes

Hits Chewsday, innit?

3 Likes

Poor guy is shy! See the way he backed away from the microphone? He might have been abused before he arrived at the farm. No wonder he ran away.

I think the current folks were nice enough that Kevin didn’t completely run off and more or less stuck around until he ate the chill pill. And then he just strolled back in. The thing about piggies is that you can’t force them into doing exactly what you want. You just have to tease them to where you want them with something super yummy. That’s the easiest way to win their cooperation. Yes, I’ve raised my small share.

2 Likes

Gloucestershire Old Spots sounds like a rugby team.

1 Like

They’re built like rugby players…
download (1)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.