Kevin McCarthy seems to forget he denounced QAnon months ago

Originally published at: Kevin McCarthy seems to forget he denounced QAnon months ago | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Memory gaps are a common side effect of cowardice.

32 Likes

:smile: :grin: :laughing: :+1:

28 Likes

…and says later that the republicans have a “whole list of democrats that they want to strip of committee assignments”. he is not interested in leading. he is interested in clutching at power. he’s not worried about the future of the country, he is worried about the future of kevin mccarthy.
i know we are all exhausted, people. but the mid terms are going to be important. again.

17 Likes

All elections are always important. Saying ‘again’ is superfluous.

If people are exhausted by elections they need reminding (and I paraphrase only slightly, seeing as nobody can actually be sure who said the ‘liberty’ version first): Eternal vigilance is the price of democracy.

16 Likes

um, thanks?

3 Likes

06/17/2020

“These comments are appalling, and Leader McCarthy has no tolerance for them,” said Drew Florio, a spokesman for House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.).

11 Likes

That’s understandable. It’s hard to keep track of all the people and things that one denounces these days. Hell, I accidentally denounced myself the other day.

6 Likes

I’ve got to say, the attitude of Joe and the Fightin’ Dems is something I can really get behind. Are we finally beginning to see them listening to their constituency instead of the white supremacist hordes?

5 Likes

21 Likes

It’s incredible that he apparently thinks that feigning ignorance of the people who just stormed his workplace and tried to murder his coworkers is a winning strategy.

Even more incredible that his constituents will let him get away with it.

10 Likes

It seems that if his constituents let him get away with it, then it absolutely is a winning strategy.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, underestimating Republican voters has consistently been a winning strategy.

3 Likes

Well they weren’t trying to murder HIM, so it’s not THAT bad… they only wanted to kill traitors to dear leader…

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.