Kevin McCarthy suffers from severe memory loss regarding his J6 phone call to Cassidy Hutchinson

Originally published at: Kevin McCarthy suffers from severe memory loss regarding his J6 phone call to Cassidy Hutchinson | Boing Boing

3 Likes

McCarthy makes the classic dumb person’s mistake of assuming that everyone else is dumber than he is.

24 Likes

“…so I didn’t see what was said.”

seems to suffer from synaesthesia as well. it must be very distracting

12 Likes

Memory loss seems to be cutting a swathe through the Republican party right now. Do you think it’s Long COVID?

Of course, Patient Zero was probably Reagan, so it’s clearly been going around for a while. Lately, though, it’s reached epidemic proportions. We may need to start isolating sufferers if we don’t want it to spread further.

19 Likes

We should “encourage” all the Republicans that have stated they are having difficulty remembering to take time away from Congress to get the help they need for their severe memory related issues. Their health matters more than doing whatever it is they do in Congress.

18 Likes

Contrary to the accepted science, this makes the strongest case yet for microwave brain damage from phones.

1 Like

Mostly vote “no.” With these cognitive lapses, though, they might accidentally vote “yes,” which thought should frighten them enough to seek treatment STAT.

3 Likes

Maybe he drinks too much Mt Dew?

11 Likes

The Nixon 18.5 minutes might have been an early form that later jumped to humans.

8 Likes

Ah, the old Ronald Reagan defense. A tried and true classic!

6 Likes

Reagan had Alzheimer’s and likely provided truthful testimony to Congress. McCarthy’s a seditious dickweed trying to cover his ass so he doesn’t have to go to jail for the rest of his life.

12 Likes

3 Likes

though reagan could have improved his “i do not recall” response by admitting, “but yeah, that totally sounds like me.”

5 Likes

“oo oo House Minority Leader! Since you’ve been suffering significant memory loss… er ‘gaps’ you’ll of course be taking a medical leave rather than place your important duties at risk; and when will that time off commence?” “uhm… I forget …that too.”

3 Likes

mccarthy: who IS this cassidy hutchinson everyone is talking about?

1 Like

High Quality Im Shocked GIF

4 Likes

To Kevin McCarthy I give the obligatory: “So go home. We love you. You’re very special.”

4 Likes

Given his self admitted cognitive decline- perhaps it’s time to retire?

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.