Khashoggi Way sign goes up on Jared Kushner's street

Okay fine, @KathyPartdeux 's post was about the scenario where the street name is changed both in city/state records and on the sign, so it has nothing to do with the post by @hastur.

I could mock GPS so that the location in question comes up as the location Khashoggi was murdered in Turkey. That would make a statement, but would endanger a bunch of other people.

Very clever, but its not okay to harm people in this way.

2 Likes

“Harm”?

A protest which doesn’t inconvenience anyone is pretty ineffective. Don’t you think you’re being a bit of a snowflake about this?

1 Like

Well I gave an example of harm: being unable to call emergency services.

1 Like

Of course, Philadelphia doesn’t allow ambulances. Real City’s don’t coddle their residents like Australia.

3 Likes

While indeed there might be some safety risk in that there is a far greater risk to the entire planet while that demented bastard is playing at leader of the free world. Anything and everything that drives individual 1 closer to a stroke has merit in my thinking. His desperation is more obvious with his ever increasing ineptitude. Some fine another tantrum might just kick loose a clot that saves the world. Actually I don’t wish him ill, he obviously is wretchedly damaged already…I just wish him gone… forever.

3 Likes

Me as well, and an embolism is as good a reason as any.

4 Likes

Yep, any port in a storm and this is a category 5+ by any measure.

1 Like

Typography is important to most of the people here.

2 Likes

That black truck has a wooden crate with an ACME logo stenciled on it. Mbeep-beep, beep-beep.

3 Likes

Either that, or he works for Marvin “If it’s Acme, it’s a gasser” Acme.
What the hell is going on in that street?

2 Likes

They don’t really rename the streets, per se. Sixth Avenue is officially “Avenue of the Americas” and “Peter Jennings Way” is still 66th in every legal sense.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.