Kickstarting Evezor, an open robot that can carve, draw, engrave, pour, pick, place, cut, weld, print, grab, mill, assemble and create

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/16/evezor-crowdfunder.html

What kind of terrible plan to make money is this? They are just putting themselves out of business if an Evezor can make another Evezor and you can sell whatever it makes.

2 Likes

Even worse it has the ability to to creatively and painfully kill us all.

1 Like

If they build this, someone has to attach one to a Shopsmith.

5 Likes

It’s even (probably not coincidentally) almost the right color.

3 Likes

Pass the butter.

1 Like

What can Evezor make? The answer to this question is, anything you can think of.

3 Likes

This is bullshit. Where are the pods? The individually-wrapped single-use blades? Do you at least have to use proprietary Evezor consumable materials? I don’t even see an app here! I mean… open source?!

It’s like these clowns have never even seen a crowdfunded consumer product before.

4 Likes

I honestly expected something like this years ago.

1 Like

Evezor can carve, draw, engrave, pour, pick, place, cut, weld, print, grab, mill, assemble and create another Evezor, which can carve, draw, engrave, pour, pick, place, cut, weld, print, grab, mill, assemble and create two more Evezor, which can carve, draw, engrave, pour, pick, place, cut, weld, print, grab, mill, assemble and create four Evezor…

4 Likes

I agree, but I think, most likely, the first thing it will be attached to is a fleshlight.

4 Likes

7 Likes

The Connor family managed to alter the timeline but it the end they only managed to postpone the inevitable.

4 Likes

With Makers and Walkaway (received but not read yet) how come this has not been posted by @doctorow? This is exactly the kind of product that is needed to bring forth the shenanigans in his books!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.