Kid Rock tells Tucker Carlson he stopped caring about Covid after learned it was killing “overweight, unhealthy people”

“so this pretty much like is knocking out… unhealthy people?” I like “I’m good.”

(Looks Kid Rock up and down)

Are you, though?

8 Likes

Yes, it’s only MOST OF FUCKING AMERICA who have one of those oh so rare health conditions that makes it easier to both catch and to die from Covid.

The follow up questions to not caring about the unhealthy are “don’t you care about passing it to the millions of Americans at risk?” “why do you not care about the elderly?” and “why are you ok with Americans needlessly dying?”.

12 Likes

I guess that Kid Rock’s older family members now know they won’t get so much as a hospital visit from him.

8 Likes

Unless he’s asymptomatic, then they might.

8 Likes

Because his trailer home is on blocks?

5 Likes

That’s what he’ll tell them when he calls from his mansion

9 Likes

Well the first thing you know ol Kid’s a millionaire,
The kinfolk said “Kid let’s move away from there”
Said “Californy is the place we ought to be”
So he loaded up the truck and he moved to Beverly

Without them.

11 Likes

14 Likes

Hmm… I look more like Japanese Mom’s side of the family, so I actually look a lot like one of my uncles used to. Dad’s lily white, so chances of looking like him as I continue to age… pretty low.

I mean, there’ll be some point in the future when we’ve both been dead for many many years, and technically, I’ll probably look a lot like him then, but probably not any time in life.

3 Likes

Did you know “things” rhymes with “things”?

3 Likes

Things? Like a walk in the park?
Things? Like a kiss in the dark?

2 Likes

If we’re going FaceApp

4 Likes

I’m more than okay with that.

3 Likes

“Tucker, next I wanted to talk about eugenics. I think it gets a bad rap — and I know all about this since I’m a bad rapper myself.

People are often portraying it in such a negative light — why hasn’t there been more discussion about the benefits? It’s just so misunderstood - and I know all about this since my mumble mouthed lyrics are often hard to understand.

Everybody knows that you’re not supposed to say good things about Hitler in public, was he really wrong about these things? Before all those ‘cancel culture’ libt*rds get all outraged, I’m just asking some important questions here, Tucker!”

15 Likes

Obligatory:

This goes for both of 'em.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.