Kid Rock tells Tucker Carlson he stopped caring about Covid after learned it was killing “overweight, unhealthy people”

Originally published at: Kid Rock tells Tucker Carlson he stopped caring about Covid after learned it was killing "overweight, unhealthy people" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Kid Rock obviously suffers from Covid related brain damage and likely other dysfunction.

UF Health study suggests association between COVID-19 and erectile dysfunction | UF Health, University of Florida Health.

14 Likes

And why the hell do we care what Kid Rock has to say?

36 Likes
21 Likes

Because he’s influential

He’s not wrong about that (despite being inherently just wrong as a human)

12 Likes

This is like demonizing your family doctor when he tells you that large black lump on your shoulder might be skin cancer. “Fuck him! I ain’t never had cancer! Going to chemo treatment infringes on my personal liberties!”

23 Likes

Yeah, Kid Rock is this era’s Jack Lalanne alright. :man_shrugging:

16 Likes

Remember that time he played that Sturgis biker rally and then had to cancel the rest of the tour because half his band was incapacitated with Covid? Good times.

43 Likes

25 Likes

Whoah…aged up KR looks unsettlingly like my dad.

11 Likes

In time, I think we all wind up looking like our dads.

19 Likes

Wait…your pronoun shift makes me think you are implying that my dad is also KR’s dad. Which…my brother is a racist asshole gun nut. And a lousy musician. Dammit, did I just discover that KR is my brother?! Did my dad have a second family with a mansion?! That explains why we were so poor…

Richie, I’m coming to ask for some money!

10 Likes

he should care, because it’s also killing idiots, and he’s right in that demographic.

24 Likes

Oh no, I hope I look a might better than Pops, he’s been dead for 60+ years.

13 Likes

Mine too.

gordon ramsay fox GIF by Hell's Kitchen

10 Likes

funny, I never cared about Kid Rock.

7 Likes

weekend at bernies GIF

7 Likes

Stop thinking that!

3 Likes

I can’t unsee it! He’s even got the same myasthenia gravis droop in the left eye. I’m texting it to my brothers to see if I’m the only one who didn’t know our dad sang some of the worst music of the 90s.

8 Likes

Cruelty… thy name is @Surprise_Puma

7 Likes