5 Likes

And yet, here I remain.
Crazy mixed up world, it is.

3 Likes

700 seems like a very narrow win.

5 Likes

How to ace a job interview, if you’re a republican:
What’s your past experience?
I had this job and then didn’t do it, and now I’d like the same job again.
Can you do this job?
Yes, but I won’t. I don’t want to. But I want the job.
Why won’t you do the job?
Moral reasons.
Let’s change the subject. What were you doing during college, then?
Beer. I like beer. Maybe some rape. Don’t remember. Too much beer. Beer. Beer.

5 Likes

Yeah, refreshing, right?

1 Like

County Clerks don’t draw much political attention, usually. Assuming that there were no third party or write in votes, this comes out to 7,776 total votes or 54% to 45.8%. That’s a pretty profound spanking.

Rowan County Clerk

• Elwood Caudill Jr. 4,210

• Kim Davis 3,566

1 Like

well, not entirely. she WAS running against that guy, but he didn’t make it to the primary, i think. anyway, let’s just all soak in the deliciousness of her being out of that job.

2 Likes

The correction is appreciated, since I’d heard the same thing.

Hey, at least you checked.

4 Likes

The next thing we hear from her she calls the police on some black people for living their lives.
At least (for her) she won’t have a job to loose.

“Bigots” still fired her. Try to imagine a lefty ever doubting themselves about anything…

Some poor Delta customer sat in dogshit yesterday. No one ever asked how air travel had come to this. No shrill outrage demanding that people give up their animals for the common good.

Similar to the modern condition of universities:

More dogshit. No one ever asks how things came to this either.

None of of those Kentuckians who voted her out had any sympathies for the “special people” showing up at her door. Yet they still fired her. For not following the law.

Please don’t try to present this as evidence that Conservatives are more principled than Progressives. “Leftists” pressured Al Franken to resign when it was revealed he’d acted inappropriately toward women and he was a MUCH more important force for progressives than Kim Davis ever was for conservatives.

Also, I never said Kentuckians were bigots. I said KIM DAVIS was a bigot and I’m glad Kentuckians fired her.

14 Likes

Can you provide a citation please?

7 Likes

Yes, I’d like to see @Yose to answer this as well.

6 Likes

aka “people”

The county’s door.

That’s how it works.

10 Likes

dogma-bob-bye-bye

14 Likes

Except for Saint John Paul II… they liked him because he was conservative and anti-communist. This pope, not so much (even some conservative catholic groups dislike Francis).

3 Likes

What was it that gave you the impression that it was dog shit?

1 Like