Kim Jong-Un dead again

I figure if they have a meeting he’ll just try to grab her by her genitals as per his policy. They’ll do anything then apparently. World peace achieved through groping.

It’s like you’re not even trying…

7 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy… again.

1 Like

Second time lucky?

At a certain level they have to eventually change things. I’m not saying they would ever willingly become a democracy but this whole Stalinist/Maoist thing isn’t working for them and like China and Vietnam before them, they will have to eventually open up the economy to some level to stay in charge.

1 Like
2 Likes

I had Bauhaus start in my head when I read the headline.

7 Likes

“Kim Jong-Un dead again”

Kim Jong Undead and loving it.

7 Likes

But then, a strong woman who’s also a strong-arm dictator? That may well blow his mind.

8 Likes

Terror Couple Kill Colonel?

[I kidd. It’s what I do…Sometimes…]

@milliefink: Like an aneurism? Enquiring minds want to know!

3 Likes

kim jong-un is dead !
no , no , no , he’s outside ; looking in ~

3 Likes

I came here to type those same exact words.

1 Like
10 Likes

I think he is too big of a coward to pick anyone not already fawning over him to abuse. I doubt he’d walk away from messing with her.

1 Like

I think that will take a generational shift, but, sadly, they have perfected indoctrination to the point I am not sure that will even matter. Their population still considers themselves actively at war with the US.

They worked that out a while ago. The scary thing is that switching back to Stalinism or Maoism would be an improvement. Juche resembles isolationist fascism more than Marxism-Leninism.

5 Likes

Juche doesn’t really mean anything. It’s just a buzzword. Particularly at the time North Korea wasn’t self-reliant at all, but relying on Chinese and Soviet aid, making the affair particularly idiotic. They are still Stalinist/Maoists in all practical senses, with a cult of personality around the leader whose portrait is required to be displayed even in the people’s own homes and with a pseudo-religion based on the morbidly preserved corpses of their founders in a public masoleum.

1 Like

Honestly, who among us has not been rumoured to be seriously ill, then found to be healthy, and then rumoured to be dead and/or replaced by a body double?

2 Likes

Green and brown military garb
Off of the rack
Kim Jong-Un dead again
His sister has taken power
The generals all bled
Red velvet lines the black box

Kim Jong-Un’s dead
Kim Jong-Un’s dead
Undead, undead, undead
Undead, undead, undead

The communist brides file past his tomb