Kim Jong-un's not dead, he's at his seaside palace relaxing with his 2,000 sex slaves, say papers

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/01/kim-jong-uns-not-dead-hes.html

1 Like

He also has a girlfriend who lives in Canada.

18 Likes

Or…

17 Likes

Goddamn. After the insane news story about the government run meth program, I thought the reality of NK couldn’t get any more depraved.

I was wrong.

7 Likes

It’s not reality. It’s salacious speculation and assumption based on lurid stories dating back to Kim Jong Il’s time.

9 Likes

He’s faking his death. Then he’ll return and execute everyone who celebrated.

11 Likes

The silver lining is that if you put the youngest ones at the end of the queue then at least they won’t be underage by the time he gets around to them. No way an out-of-shape dude like that is going to rape his way through 2,000 sex slaves in less than 5 years, especially if he’s having serious health issues.

(Also, I really hope this is just garbage reporting by the Post and the Sun that is not based in fact)

8 Likes

2,000 sex slaves

I hope he asked his doctor if his heart is healthy enough for sex.

4 Likes

It’s garbage reporting based on rumours about his father’s sex life.

11 Likes

Grandfather’s sex life, if this is based on Kim Il-Sung.

9 Likes

Sex… with Kim Jong-un. That would necessarily involve slaves.

The only certain thing about the Joy Brigade or Pleasure Squad or whatever is that they served drinks at Kim Jong Il’s parties and flirted with guests as bar hostesses do, because people who went to his parties have said so. The North Korea rumour mill decided that they were his personal harem because it seemed logical. Kim Jong Il managed to keep his mistress and children secret from his father, so there probably wasn’t any institutional connection between his pleasure squad and anyone working for Kim Il Sung.

You know that he’s married, right?

3 Likes

The Sun and The Post. This is tabloid garbage.

Tom Cruise is also working with Xenu to control Katie Holmes’ mind using solar tachyon rays. Also, Kate is fighting with the queen over the whether her children will become space baby monarchs ruling the moon from the tunnels under Buckingham Palace.

7 Likes

Yes. And?

2 Likes

The NY Post is a rumor mill at best, and a propaganda tool more likely. South Korea has been insisting that Kim Jong Un is alive and well, but it’s not clear why they think that. I really wonder if there’s a power struggle going on right now.

Anyhoo, one of my favoritest headlines recently was, “Kim Jong Un ill?”

10 Likes

Okay, now this post and comments were worth my time.

7 Likes

You’re out of the loop.

5 Likes

Death by Snu Snu!

1 Like

People hit that? Oh dear. It would take a lot of beer and I don’t drink.

1 Like

say papers

Papers? I love papers. Some have writing on it.

The Sun

Others prefer images. They are made for them folks who don’t do so well at reading, y’know.

1 Like