Kim Jong-un's not dead, he's at his seaside palace relaxing with his 2,000 sex slaves, say papers

I think the article is at best exaggerated.

But I also think it’s extremely difficult to give consent to a dictator.

True consent is uncoerced.

2 Likes

I don’t like the shit that’s going on in this thread wrt KJU’s sexual attractiveness. Sounds like fat-shaming at the best and racism at the worst.

He might be a horrible person, but that doesn’t mean that you can use his physical appearance to judge whether or not he’s fuckable. I’m sure there are a bunch of people into chunky Korean dudes with tall hair.

4 Likes

Nah, its the hair. It looks like an old telephone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have got to be kidding!!! That man-child is worse than human filth. If you knew half the crap he’s responsible for you might not be so kind. That fat worm is the way he is because he stuffs his little piggy face with the most expensive of food and drink, while his countrymen subsist on next to nothing. Seriously, he’s up there with Hitler, Pol-pot, and Stalin.

Now, someone please help me off my soapbox!

Won’t someone think of the dictators!? /s

5 Likes

It could involve slaves, but not necessarily. For example, one unattractive leader of a nominally democratic first world country has a supermodel wife.

11 Likes

For what it is worth, you have this backward.

It is not the dictators anyone is concerned with, it is the rest of us fat folks who do not need being over weight to be the most shameful thing one criticizes a murderous dictator for.

Thats the point. He is plenty awful enough without causing everyone who struggles with weight issues to be shamed as well while one merrily criticizes this serial murderer and torturer for his weight.

9 Likes
1 Like

Bullshit.

4 Likes

He’s looking more and more like a potato.

I mostly agree with you about the body-shaming.

I should have been more specific and quoted the part I had in mind of the comment to which I replied. The implication that criticizing and/or denigrating a dictator is racist struck me as a bad faith argument. While I could be overlooking something, the only racially insensitive comments I saw in this thread was the pun on his name and the approval thereof, which relies on the way Korean names sound in English. I perhaps should have simply said that to avoid my own vagueness, but I bristle a little whenever someone might be conflating criticism of power with racism towards that power’s victims.

1 Like

Power and money can be very powerful aphrodisiacs. Do you think that Ivana, Marla, or Melania would have paid any attention to Donald if he had been an office clerk?

4 Likes

I confess to being disappointed that he’s just hiding out from the virus and not dead. I was looking forward to the pageantry of his funeral and his sister breaking the glass ceiling to become North Korea’s first female brutal dictator. (And Trump dealing with all the changes in his inept attempts to engage with NK - but I suppose, whatever happens, Trump has already been played by NK and they’re done with him.)

This is lurid tabloid fantasy - the reality is guaranteed to be a lot more boring and pathetic.

I think the most obvious explanation is Kim was doing what everyone else of means is doing around the world - hiding from the virus, ensconced in some pleasant but remote place. No one in NK wanted to say that, because officially the virus wasn’t there and if it was, Kim is so mighty he would make the virus sick, not the other way around, so he couldn’t possibly be avoiding exposure.

4 Likes

Phosphate actually, possibly with a little uranium on the side.

Several states have succeeded in extracting “yellowcake” uranium from phosphoric acid as part of the phosphate fertilizer production process. The Democratic People’s Republic of Korea (DPRK) has both the means and motivation to undertake such work, thus significantly altering existing open-source assessments of how much yellowcake uranium North Korea could produce annually, which in turn affects estimates of how many nuclear warheads DPRK can make.

2 Likes

Henry Kissinger doesn’t get enough credit for just how repulsive that quote really is. “Aphrodisiac” implies that people want to fuck monsters like him, but beneath the gross winking tone, it’s understood that he’s saying women find a way to endure it, and he’s happy with that.

I don’t mean to shame people who, like Turmp’s wives, enter into sex work voluntarily. But their clients are choosing to have sex with someone who they know doesn’t want it. Even when the john has a sympathetic backstory (which Turmp doesn’t), that’s a pretty dark thing to observe about someone.

Well that probably is true

But yes, people cannot be reminded too many times:

Don’t Buy the Çun

That’s funny because I was thinking, "Two thousand SEX SLAVES!". The best my ancestors could do was cadge an occasional potato (but they paid, OH did the pay…).

1407344122000-140806-kim-jong-un-lubricant-factory-1030a-11dd5cf849b7a52638f2a8b463bd14a4nbcnews-ux-1280-900

2 Likes

Interesting, I did not know this was an option. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.