KKK leader murdered by own family

8 Likes

I’m picturing an extra-long casket with a tapered end that can accommodate a tall and pointy hat.

4 Likes

Wearing bed sheets?

I guess it really is dangerous to live in the hood. The white hood.

7 Likes

Certainly this is only a single point of data but you may want to re-think marrying that white supremacist.

So conflicted… on the one hand I love the racism, bigotry, misogyny, violence, and general idiocy that everyone dreams about when marrying a white supremacist… but to risk being shot while I sleep, can it be worth it?.. how is one to choose??

Well, I’m going ahead with it, I’m sure with a little loving and gentle nagging that I can change my spouse’s attitude about pointing guns at me at night.

5 Likes

If it turns out she is not actually guilty of the murder then you charge her with obstruction of justice/tampering/whatever. The “intimidation to force a plea bargain” is exactly what sets me off. “Oh, so you want a fair trial by a jury of your peers? In that case we pile these other five charges on top and you’re facing 20 years. Or you could just give up and plea for 3. Your pick, Mr. At-the-mercy-of-my-discretion.”

4 Likes

I don’t think that is a great idea. It would subject the accused to double jeapordy – depending on the circumstances it might or might not be legally impermissible double jeapordy, but would still mean that after going through a murder trial, you could be recharged with additional crimes and have to go through another trial. I think the problem you are trying to solve is with plea bargains, not with multiple related criminal charges in a single case.

1 Like

They charge all of them with all the crimes to hold them and give them leverage during interrogation. It could be the wife killed him, called the son and the son disposed of the body and got rid of the evidence. By charging the son as well she may confess to what she actually did and they can try the son on the lesser charges.

3 Likes

Cool! I hope the General Sherman is some kind of monster tractor.

1 Like

See - this is why you need a “report the body”, law evidently.

“Oh, hey - uh, just noticed you have a dead body in the spare bedroom… did you want me to maybe take the couch?”

“Oh sorry, I’ve been meaning to get rid of that thing. It’s just so heavy.”

“I understand. Hey, I can call a buddy over and we can just move this thing to the garden. It will be great fertilizer for the flowers.”

“Oh, that would be wonderful, thanks so much!”

“Don’t mention it!”

3 Likes

exactly, as much as I technically am against wanton murder, this is probably a case of “couldn’t happen to a nicer guy!”…

So here’s my official response:

4 Likes

I prefer this one:

The number is significant. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Way ahead of you.

4 Likes

Even if he is a wizard between the sheets.

18 Likes

Everything about that story is weird.

For months his body lay where he had been killed. The 23-year-old trainee teacher cut his head from his body with the saw and then pulled a sheet over the body and never went back into the room, according to the prosecution.

It was only when the young woman took her new boyfriend home six months later, that he discovered the partially dismembered body. But instead of informing the authorities, he enlisted the help of a friend and carried the pieces down into the garden, where they were buried.

"So this is your place, shall we go into your bedr- 我的妈和她的疯狂的外甥都!

“Oh, that. I was meaning to do something about my ex. Be a dear and take him to the garden, would you?”

2 Likes

Them Duke boys sticking it to the man. As a yellow dog democrat, I can make no apologies to what I liked as a kid.

5 Likes

I suspect that perhaps there was some outrage in the department that filed the charges, because usually? People just get charged with murder.

Or estuaries…Think of the crabs. If we eat them, it’s only fair to let them eat us…

I was thinking 18, since he became the 18th president. Or perhaps 36 for the number of states in the Union.

1 Like

Will it be an open-hood funeral?

5 Likes

KKKKlassik, because NewKKK wasn’t selling as well as expected.

1 Like